Is local lekker?

Same here - i thought I was doing something wrong...
I pull 'em out and dump 'em...

Also took them off and chucked them

Dont dump them, the bottle leaks without that little plastic thingy.
I have decantered most of my stuff and the few 5ml that are left I pull the little plastic "dripper" out everytime I want to use it then put it back. It is mission but when these 5ml are finished IF I replace them it will be 20ml which I will put in dropper bottles.
I wanted to dump the dribble top as well. Took the top off an empty bottle, filled it with water, screw cap back on and shook it. It leaks a bit, not much but it does leak.

Thanks @GregF will keep it in mind, they stand upright so should not be a problem, other wise I have spare dripper bottles I can use.

It might be something that Geoff wants to look at, it's pointless adding the cost of a dropper if customers aren't going to use them. Although I guess his customers in the food and drink industry might like them. I wouldn't mind if he just used the same standard droppers as Blck. I do like that his flavours come in glass bottles, though. I'm not sure if it makes any difference but I feel better storing stuff in glass than in plastic.

I'm happy with the bottles but that's because I mix with syringes. They've been very accommodating and I can not see any reason why they wouldn't supply in a different bottle if asked. Would be cheaper for them anyway

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

I've been on a quest to do implement-less mixing and I'm almost there, the only thing I need to eliminate now is pipette use for Cly flavours. If I can do that, I can mix ten bottles and not have any washing up afterwards.

I've been on a quest to do implement-less mixing and I'm almost there, the only thing I need to eliminate now is pipette use for Cly flavours. If I can do that, I can mix ten bottles and not have any washing up afterwards.
Are you mixing by scale? I maybe should consider it.

Yes, I mix by scale. My routine is as follows:

1) Put bottle on scale and switch on scale, display reads 0.0 as it tares on switch-on.
2) Add nic from plastic dropper bottle. Tare scale.
3) Add PG from Wimpy-style ketchup bottle with thin nozzle. Drips if I hold bottle horizontally with no pressure, makes thin trickle if I apply pressure. Tare scale.
4) Add VG from Alcolin Cold Glue-style sloped nozzle bottle. Works beautifully, the thick VG either comes out in a tiny trickle or quite a thick flow again depending on nozzle angle and bottle pressure. Tare scale.
5) Add flavours from dropper bottles.
6) Put cap on bottle, shake, put away to steep.
7) Turn off scale.
8) Done.

I can add everything with infinite precision and there is a not a single implement, other than the mixing/steeping bottle, which is used.

Yes, I mix by scale. My routine is as follows:

1) Put bottle on scale and switch on scale, display reads 0.0 as it tares on switch-on.
2) Add nic from plastic dropper bottle. Tare scale.
3) Add PG from Wimpy-style ketchup bottle with thin nozzle. Drips if I hold bottle horizontally with no pressure, makes thin trickle if I apply pressure. Tare scale.
4) Add VG from Alcolin Cold Glue-style sloped nozzle bottle. Works beautifully, the thick VG either comes out in a tiny trickle or quite a thick flow again depending on nozzle angle and bottle pressure. Tare scale.
5) Add flavours from dropper bottles.
6) Put cap on bottle, shake, put away to steep.
7) Turn off scale.
8) Done.

I can add everything with infinite precision and there is a not a single implement, other than the mixing/steeping bottle, which is used.

I do the same, except I add the VG last - had a few instances where the mixing bottle was too full - I can then add a little less VG if needs be...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I must say the quality of the nic seems very decent, haven't picked up any difference between this and Prime nic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do the same, except I add the VG last - had a few instances where the mixing bottle was too full - I can then add a little less VG if needs be...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yup I do the same. First nic then concentrates then PG then VG.
The beauty about putting in the VG last is that you can pour like mad until your bottle is nearly full, then check the scale out to see where you are.

Since I switched to pure PG nic it has made things a lot easier as well.
Can take out the fridge and squirt straight into your little juice bottle.
Well sometimes it's not that little........at least that what I tell my girlfriend :-D

I do the same thing:

1. flavours
2. NIC in PG
3. PG
Swirl to mix all PG base ingredients
4. VG
Close and shake

Except where I mix in an erlenmeyer flask to put onto the magnetic stirrer.

5a91f9ec4c06dbbd72ed8f91f91a8867.jpg

Just thought I'd share this.

Cream Soda 7 days steep in the dark. No heat.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

I have given in to my diy curiosity and received my first clyrolinx order today. Yay!
I liked the simplicity of the premixed pg/vg/nic so I wanted to order everything from them to save on postage. Spent some time reading this whole thread and searching ecigssa for all references to Cly concentrates and only got flavors that others have reported as being good. Mixed up some singles (all at 5%) tonight and couldn't resist testing them immediately. Naartjie lovely! Berries smell heavenly but little low on taste so I can see myself tweaking that a bit, unless the flavor develops with time? Red Energy kinda tasted like kiddies cough mix, but in a good way. Butterscotch very nice, was worried it would taste artificial based on the smell but it really doesn't. Caramel popcorn however has an artificial initial taste but wonderful popcorn aftertaste. Hoping the artificial taste will fade a bit with a few weeks resting?
The premix base is as easy to work with as I thought, thoroughly chuffed! And no peppery nic taste as some reported.
All still very new to me so I am trying to get an idea of how things taste before I start with my own mixes. Only mixes that I am planning on doing tomorrow when I have more time is the
1) malva pudding + ice cream + apricot and
2) peanut butter + cookies & cream and
3) watermelon + condensed milk.
I chose these because I could find recipes with ratios.
I get a definite feeling of potential here... And still can't get over the amount of stuff I got for just R500! Can't see myself giving up my Wiener Vape anytime soon but a bit of diy for variation may just give my vaping budget the relief it needs ;-) so exciting!

I have given in to my diy curiosity and received my first clyrolinx order today. Yay!
I liked the simplicity of the premixed pg/vg/nic so I wanted to order everything from them to save on postage. Spent some time reading this whole thread and searching ecigssa for all references to Cly concentrates and only got flavors that others have reported as being good. Mixed up some singles (all at 5%) tonight and couldn't resist testing them immediately. Naartjie lovely! Berries smell heavenly but little low on taste so I can see myself tweaking that a bit, unless the flavor develops with time? Red Energy kinda tasted like kiddies cough mix, but in a good way. Butterscotch very nice, was worried it would taste artificial based on the smell but it really doesn't. Caramel popcorn however has an artificial initial taste but wonderful popcorn aftertaste. Hoping the artificial taste will fade a bit with a few weeks resting?
The premix base is as easy to work with as I thought, thoroughly chuffed! And no peppery nic taste as some reported.
All still very new to me so I am trying to get an idea of how things taste before I start with my own mixes. Only mixes that I am planning on doing tomorrow when I have more time is the
1) malva pudding + ice cream + apricot and
2) peanut butter + cookies & cream and
3) watermelon + condensed milk.
I chose these because I could find recipes with ratios.
I get a definite feeling of potential here... And still can't get over the amount of stuff I got for just R500! Can't see myself giving up my Wiener Vape anytime soon but a bit of diy for variation may just give my vaping budget the relief it needs ;-) so exciting!

Be careful with some of CLY stuff @ 5%.
It's quite harsh

Has anybody tried the CLY Apple crumble? Thinking of doing a Blueberry apple crumble but unsure of percentages

Has anybody tried the CLY Apple crumble? Thinking of doing a Blueberry apple crumble but unsure of percentages

I did the Apple Crumble and Blueberry @3%.
Tried an Apple pie thingy with Apple Crumble and Custard. Was so so.
Tried a Blueberry cheescake with Blueberry and Cheescake and didnt really get it to work.
The Blueberry was OK but something with the cheesecake just wasn't working.

Ended up doing
CLY Apple crumble 4%
CLY blueberry 2%
FA Vienna cream 1.5%
EM 3%

Will report after some steeping

Some feedback:
Very happy with the Malva I made but think I'll up the apricot a tad and add some hazelnut.
Haven't tried the berry combo yet but smelled extremely strong-will see...
Loving the menthol mix nice sweet menthol, The koolada is quite strong(perfect for me) so some of you might want to tone that down a bit

Sorry guys made a mistake. On the Menthol mix I also added 7%Strawberry ripe. Completely forgot about that. Realized yesterday when I made another batch.

So, I made this with 2 CLY flavours, inspired form this one:

Buddha
6% Sweet Lychee (CAP)
2% Mango (CLY)
2% Naartjie (CLY)

A nice and refreshing summer vape. The 2 CLY flavours, only at 2%, overwhelms the Lycheee a tad so I will drop to 1.5% for the next batch.
I did a 70/30, 3% nic.

Nice and simple, no steeping required - shake and vape title worthy...

Original recipe:
8% Sweet Lychee (CAP)
3% Sweet Mango (CAP)
3% Sweet Tangerine (CAP)

Back