Is local lekker?

Thanks @Andre, I wish I could get any type of Coconut from BLCK but they're out of FA (does Richio ever stock FA Coconut), Capella and Inawera. That leaves me with TFA and I've heard mixed reviews about it.
That is a pity. From what I know now, I would not get TFA Coconut. Eliquidconcentrates have FA stock here - same price.

I have used TFA coconut in a a few recipes, must say not a huge fan. Becomes very overpowering, does add a mild fizz and I would not go over 3.5% wuth it. But that is just me

Two very useful concentrates from FA is Vienna Cream and Lime Tahiti Cold pressed.
Man o man I can't handle Lime Tahiti Cold Pressed. Even at 0.1% that stuff scratches my throat like barbed wire. Agree with Vienna cream. If your budget allows pick up some Catalan cream also

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Thanks again, @Andre. Guys, if I can pick your brains some more, which Strawberry would you go for? I have googled and the range of views has left me more confused than ever. FA's Red Touch doesn't seem too popular and even HIC seems a bit lukewarm about it. The stock favourite appears to be TFA's Strawberry Ripe. Then I've read reviews of Inawera's various ones (Shisha, Strawberry Kiss, Wild Strawberry) that range from "OMG best flavour ever!" to "Avoid!!!!!!!" Then there's Capella's Sweet and Taffy too. It seems one of the most controversial and polarising flavours.

Depends on what you going for, TFA strawberry ripe is exactly that. Sweet natural strawberry. Some of the others has a more artificial taste, but that has it uses in things like custards and ice creams

OK, thanks, it seems Strawberry Ripe is a safe choice. I'll go for that instead of the Cly. I'm a bit nervous about Strawberry because it seems so hit and miss, much like Coconut. So to replace the Strawberry in my Cly order, I am going to go for... has anybody tried Cerelac yet? I see GregF hasn't even had a go. Am I going to be the first oke on this forum who has vaped baby food? I might just be. Someone tell Silver that we need a new forum medal for "Infant Formula Vaping Fiend".

I do have Cerelac and I have tried it a while ago. Cant remember what it tasted like and I cant find any notes on it either, which is frustrating the hell out of me. So yea I have vaped baby food......

Now you got me looking for that little 10ml sample I mixed. It's got to be around here somewhere :mad:

Ah, I'll be interested to hear what you thought of it, Greg. Personally, I'm hoping it will be a fairly neutral creamy-milk-wheat sort of base which would give some texture to fruits and berries in particular.

OK, trigger pulled, flavours incoming!

Last edited:
A quick update on the Malva Pudding. I added some TFA Whipped Cream tonight. My best guess is around 0.5% since I kinda eyeballed it.. it's a whole new dimension of flavour. Needs a bit more so will mix up with 1% whipped cream and test. I am loving it atm. In my limitless plus rdta with some fuzed clapton at 0.3ohm it is pretty darn delicious. Been vaping it non stop, my 30 ml is almost done.

N
A quick update on the Malva Pudding. I added some TFA Whipped Cream tonight. My best guess is around 0.5% since I kinda eyeballed it.. it's a whole new dimension of flavour. Needs a bit more so will mix up with 1% whipped cream and test. I am loving it atm. In my limitless plus rdta with some fuzed clapton at 0.3ohm it is pretty darn delicious. Been vaping it non stop, my 30 ml is almost done.

Sounds lekker! Will try the whipped cream...

Hi. Just made a batch of cinnamon fireball:
3mg Nic
3% cinnamon fireball
90% vg
Shake and vape

If you liked fireballs you'll love this :) tastes exactly like that without the burn

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

@GregF, I remember you saying earlier that you had decanted your Cly flavours and were surprised at how thick and syrupy the Lemon was. I have just mixed up a 10ml tester of Cerelac and also find it very gooey. It's like it's been formulated with VG rather than PG. I'm wondering if this is the ethyl di glycol thing? Although I don't see how lemon could possibly be described as an "oily" flavour. But the Cerelac is definitely way thicker than my other Cly flavours.

@GregF, I remember you saying earlier that you had decanted your Cly flavours and were surprised at how thick and syrupy the Lemon was. I have just mixed up a 10ml tester of Cerelac and also find it very gooey. It's like it's been formulated with VG rather than PG. I'm wondering if this is the ethyl di glycol thing? Although I don't see how lemon could possibly be described as an "oily" flavour. But the Cerelac is definitely way thicker than my other Cly flavours.

The cerelac I have is in a 5ml bottle and I didnt decanter the few 5ml I had.
Will open it up though and have a look and let you know.

On another note, popped into Geoff today to restock a few things. I asked him about the lemon and he told me that yes it is thick but new stock will be thinner. There was a reason but I cant remember the whole explanation.
Another thing which I never thought of was that people who have nut allergies can vape nut flavours no problem.
They are not made from nuts, just taste like nuts. The nut allergy thing never crossed my mind.
We had quite a long chat and also spoke about the "oily issue"
@Andre there are no oils in the concentrates. It is just a term that he uses (which I suggested he not do). Like VG is "oily" hell they even use it for lubrication in certain industries. He even went on to say that if you are worried then mix something and let it stand. It will not separate, which any oil will do.
Hope that settles a few concerns.

[edit] I told Geoff about this thread so Geoff if you are reading this then correct me if I am wrong.

What's the flavour profile on the Cerelac? I'm planning to get a few refills from Geoff this week...Malva is top of the list off course!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

26/08/2016 made three Malva mixes
CLY Malva - 3%
CLY Cream - 2%

CLY Malva - 3%
CLY Custard - 2%

CLY Malva - 3%
CLY Ice Cream - 2%

Mix and taste
Malva-cream - very little malva and quite a bit of cream
Malva-custard - very little malva and a little custard
Malva-Ice Cream - very little malva and a little ice cream

Will taste again shortly but I think your 5% might be about right, maybe even more if it needs to pop.

I settled on the following
CLY Malva - 5%
CLY Cream - 2%

CLY Malva - 5%
CLY Custard - 3%

CLY Malva - 5%
CLY Ice Cream - 3%

Malva-Cream is nice
Malva-Custard is OK
Malva-Ice cream is the best. The Malva really shines through.

I'm enjoying the malva with vbic and apricot. Thinking a bit of hazelnut for the next batch...

Hi. Just made a batch of cinnamon fireball:
3mg Nic
3% cinnamon fireball
90% vg
Shake and vape

If you liked fireballs you'll love this :) tastes exactly like that without the burn

Ok I just made this shake and vape and I am still coughing and trying to catch my breath.
Did you try this in a dripper?
Would have been a candid camera classic if someone had seen me!

Ok I just made this shake and vape and I am still coughing and trying to catch my breath.
Haha yes in a dripper different tastes buds I guess. Lol. I love it my wife hates it

Man o man I can't handle Lime Tahiti Cold Pressed. Even at 0.1% that stuff scratches my throat like barbed wire. Agree with Vienna cream. If your budget allows pick up some Catalan cream also

Here is a trick for you. Add FA 7 Leaves up to a maximum of 1.0 % in any recipe that uses any lime flavour that tastes too sour or sharp for you. The 7 Leaves will add no tobacco flavour, but will make the lime sweet and mild.

ok so back on this one today. I noticed anything above 45 Watts it gets heavy on the throat. Above 55 and it get hectic:GODZILLA:

Haha yes in a dripper different tastes buds I guess. Lol. I love it my wife hates it

OK @Shooterbuddy I tried this again, low wattage, high wattage and still cant handle it. Thought it was me so gave some to my son to try. After his first hit he was also coughing and spluttering.
His verdict......you must have a metal throat or this is a joke.
If it is the latter them you got me big time :-@

Lol no not a joke. I love it. Maybe pipe smoking over the years has something to do with it :)

Hell I used to smoke 40-50 Malboro Red a day and still cant vape this....lol

Back