iStick Pico 75w mods and using bigger tanks.

fbb1964

Just another vaper
LV

Awards
Just a thread for the die hard iStick Pico 75w fans. I saw some old posts re using 510 heat sink adapters for fitting bigger diameter tanks. Thanks so much for this advice it's very much appreciated.

So I decided to give it a try and test it for myself. As we all know one of the biggest drawbacks of the popular iStick Pico 75w, and maybe other Pico mods, was the 22mm max diameter tanks it could use. I bought a few 510 heat sink adapters from FT, dug out my old Pico mods today, tested it and it works!

I used a Geekvape Zeus sub ohm and Vaporesso VM 25 tanks as test. Sure it overhangs a bit and looks a bit odd on the small Pico mod but from a practical perspective it works. Which was the actual original aim of the test performed in the first place. On the Pico X and Vaporesso Swag 2 you might need to use two 510 heat sink adapters for fitting much bigger tanks with the battery cap a fair bit higher and the tank still catching on the battery cap if only one 510 heat sink adapter is used but it can be done if you so desire.

Pics follows..

20210621_102830_HDR.jpg

20210621_102840_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
It definitely depends on if it's important whether the set-up looks sleek, i have to be honest and say i would find the photo'd set-ups an eyesore so someone with OCD will probably spontaneously combust, but that's just my opinion!

I fully agree that it looks like crap but I'm prepared to live with it just around the house on a daily basis. For now. More juice no constant filling it up and not lugging a brick mod around. At least I'm now using the hoarded Zeus z1 coils I've originally bought. Now using it with the Swag 2.

20210727_144934_HDR~4.jpg

Going back to the Vaping "Roots"
hqdefault.jpg

images

'Busty' at the top, thin in the middle, with a good booty like a Victoria's Secret model!

Back