Jhb And Surrounds Vape Meet Round 3 : 5 April 2014 At Alibi

What date should the Vape Meet be

• Total voters
It was an extraordinary fun filled experience for me, and unfortunately I didn't get to chat to everyone. learned quite a few new things, saw some awesome mechs and mods, and tasted some superb e-juice. For the life of me I cant remember the guy's name who mixes up his own coffee e-juice; if you read this please post a message how you do it if you don't mind - this guy can open shop with that coffee e-juice.

Special thanks to:

@Gizmo & @Stroodlepuff for organizing the vape meet etc.
@TylerD for the drip tip
@JB1987 for the magnets
@Rex Smit for the e-juice swop
@devdev for all the exotic e-juices

* If I left anyone out here please forgive me and just DISLIKE my message or pm me *

PS. for some strange reason my throat is too sore to vape today - I think I O.D'd on Clever Vapes RED HOT e-juice (just read their label now: "watch your mouth ...") :eek:

Awesome Vape Meet forumites. We Cape peeps will have to pull up our socks if we want to emulate. Thanks for all the reports and looking forward to the photos. And congrats @Smokyg, you win all the comps! Thanks heavens you are the judge for the face behind the post this time!

Hahahaha @johan really took to the Clever Vapes chili juice
2014-03-17-12-48-13-jpg.2115

I think you need to do a review of it for everyone else :p

Thanks for the post @devdev I wanted to do one almost exactly like this last night but I was just finished when we got home. Was asleep within 20 minutes. Been a hectic last few days was feeling pretty burnt out hence we left so early :) what time did youbguys end up leaving?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
@johan @Rowan Francis and myself crawled to our cars at about 11pm. @Silver left about 30 mins before we did.

Must say I had an absolute blast. It's actually amazing all the different walks of life who come together under the banner of vaping!

Cheers to you and @Gizmo for all the effort that you guys put into this forum

I won't call you a legend @johan, you are way more than that!

What I did learn last night was that you generally like the juices I don't enjoy, and seem to pass on the ones I like. Hopefully it will allow me to make recommendations to you in the future and vice versa.

I won't call you a legend @johan, you are way more than that!

What I did learn last night was that you generally like the juices I don't enjoy, and seem to pass on the ones I like. Hopefully it will allow me to make recommendations to you in the future and vice versa.

Good idea: Love / Hate exchange :)

Important lesson I learn only now: READ THE FRIKKEN e-juice LABEL PROPERLY BEFORE YOU INDULGE :rolleyes: cough, couch :(

Wow that was fun!!

Thank you @Gizmo and @Stroodlepuff for arranging the vape meet!

Thank you every one that made it so fun and interesting. Realy had a blast!!

Wonder full to meet everyone and finally see what everyone looks like.

O, and I'm so chuffed with @devdev for getting 2nd place with a Reo! :eek: Awesome stuff Dev!

I think even Giz was a little surprised by the clouds that Leo was chucking out.

Glad I represented the Reo lads, and so early into my Reo career :)

I think HRH had a mild "silver" moment last night. She was feeling rather bleak by the time we got home.
She partook in far more nic than she is used too. She averages 3-4ml a week :eek:

Clever vapes .com

I got it as part of a Zamplebox. Gizmo, Stroodle and I tested it, and @johan fell inlove with it yesterday

Tastes like fireballs chewing gum

That sounds awesome

Don't make me kick myself for missing out

Must say thank you to all the guys that organised a great event :D @debslouw and I had an absolute blast.

A great thanks to all the guys sitting around us (@Tornalca, his wife, mates and family, @SunRam, @thekeeperza and his wife) for sharing their juices and stories, we learnt sooooo much.

A special thanks to @Reinvanhardt and @Silver for taking the time to explain how the "big" systems work and showing us their inner workings, you have jumped our knowledge in leaps and bounds.

To everyone that is new you must attend one of these sessions, the vibe is FANTASTIC, the people are AWESOME and the amount you learn is UNPARALLELED.

I think it was @Smokyg that said when you are there you feel more like family, I cannot believe how true this is especially since we had just joined and did not know anyone :d

Thank you to everyone for the fantastic Vape meet yesterday - we had an absolute blast!! Learned so much and had so much fun and laughter. Was so great meeting everyone and the best was that it didn't feel like we were meeting everyone for the first time - it was just amazing!

You guys are most welcome @bwbwings and @debslouw

Thanks for joining and taking part in the fun!

Hopefully we will see you at the next one

Also just want to thank everyone involved with the Vape meet yesterday, was really nice to share some time with people that share common interest. Special thanks from my side to @SVS1000 that answered all my noob questions and helped me out with the Nemi and coil build. It was also nice seeing the masters @TylerD & @devdev at work building those special coils. Looking forward to the next meeting.

Seriously, where is @Rob Fisher with his group hug pics when you need him?

My only regret was not being able to circulate properly and talk to everyone. Will make sure I get proper face time and not coil time with everyone next time

Back