Jhb And Surrounds Vape Meet Round 3 : 5 April 2014 At Alibi

What date should the Vape Meet be

• Total voters
Enough notice for a babysitter?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Unfortunatley it's Kyle's birthday on Thursday the 3rd of April, so can't send him away on his birthday weekend, but it is ok, we will still be there for a couple of hours.

Awww!!!

Almost couldn't make it we usually have the grand parents over on the Saturday after his birthday for a Bring and Braai with Cake, we just quickly decided we will do it on the Sunday then instead. Glad that it's a nice long notice :)

Good stuff :) venue will be announced closer to the time...we are completely open to suggestions though...

5th is good for me, booked. Will bring some new guys along again. And maybe the wife :)

Last edited:
please make it late afternoon so that i can attend ! start maybe around 3ish pleeeeeeez

please make it late afternoon so that i can attend ! start maybe around 3ish pleeeeeeez
The last one started around 14:00 till well into the evening, so you'll be fine!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

So any ideas on the venue yet. I liked Alibis because they ran separate tabs for everyone/groups.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

ok so so far we have:

@Gizmo
@Stroodlepuff
@Derick and @Melinda
@Reinvanhardt
@SunRam
@Tornalca + Wife (Maybe)
@shabbar (maybe)
@thekeeperza + wife
@Rowan Francis
@devdev
@TylerD (Who will NOT be building coils ;) )
@johanct
@Silver1
@JB1987
@Hotti

Non-forum members possibly joining:

Sacha (Chef guest :p)
Branden
Quinton
George (Big maybe)
Marais + Clarice - New Vapers

This is not enough!!! Come on people we need a huge one here ;)

Venue suggestions are welcome:

so far Alibi is on the list again however if anyone else can think of somewhere they would like to go please let me know in advance so I can weigh out options for booking purposes

Last edited:
Hell yes! Chef Guest in the house!

How about we meet at the Grand :p

nvm had a look and a giggle educate my kiddies early :)

Hahahaha, actually never been there, but I've heard from enough people that the food is really good there

Any case I think you can remove the kiddies, gonna ask the grandparents to take them, and just be back on Sunday early for Kyle's bday :)

@Hotti will probably join again.

Non-forum members possibly joining:
Shirley - The Wife
Marais + Clarice - New Vapers

Back