Silver

Flavour and throat hit seeker
Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Am starting this thread for us to discuss our views on juices we have tasted. Not full reviews but just short comments, ideas, comparisons and whatever else.

Tonight was Coffee and Tobacco tasting night with my dear mom, @Poppie

It was also a major pitstop for her two Reos - a good clean on the contact points and atties, some dielectric grease and of course, new coils. Her Reos are now firing with great gusto and my mom is a happy vaper again ;-)

image.jpg

Now onto the juice tasting. We bought these four juices a while back from @VapeGrrl at VapeClub. My mom loves coffee and tobacco. I do too.

From the outset let me say this - wow, i was impressed. They were all good! Very rare for both of us to like 4 out of 4. We dripped them one by one on the RM2 on one of my moms Reos with a new wick for each juice. We didnt spend too long on each juice. Only about two or three drippings each.
  • @BumbleBee's Machete - my gosh, this was the star of the night. Such a lovely taste. Dark chocolate with a bit of bitterness, deep coffee. Fairly sweet. Delicious!!
  • Vape Elixir Pure Tobacco - what a great tobacco. I tasted this about two years ago and dont know why I didnt take to it. Its awesome, @Alex you are right! Both my mom and I loved this. Its a dry grassy sort of tobacco with some kind of "oriental" spice note to it. Very very nice.
  • Milk Lab - Frappe - also lovely. A lighter cappucino type vape. But you can taste a stronger espresso type coffee in there. Soft and fluffy. Not too sweet. Classy. A bit weak for us on this equipment only in 6mg, but very enjoyable.
  • Wiener Vape Co - Good Boy - wow, another great tobacco, a bit sweeter than Vape Elixir Pure Tobacco but not too sweet. Is there a feint fruit of sorts I am picking up in there? Good straight tobacco taste. I like this.
My mom and I were so chuffed about these four juices. We picked them carefully and Lindsay at VapeClub did advise my mom based on her preferences but I am still quite amazed we liked all 4 juices. I am now upset I didnt get them for myself as well ;-)

Perhaps the biggest surprises were how much we liked Bumblebee Machete and my "re-discovery" of Pure Tobacco from Vape Elixir.

Lovely evening and most productive...

Last edited:
Sounds like a great evening @Silver !

Been playing around with such an idea in my head for a long time now. In PTA, Ive attended a number of wine/brandy tasting/pairing events in the last two years or so, most of which was R200+ for a great evening, including liquors, food and the actual presentation. If we have a decent, vape-friendly venue, Im sure we can organize a very good juice tasting/pairing event with adequate attendance.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Went through a Nostalgia tasting last night... Twink'd is pretty good. Not as good as Mad Hatter which has become my ADV though. Twink'd is a super subtle pastry vape.

Also tested his Morning Glory which to me is like putting my head down a freshly cleaned toilet just like every other froot loops juice. I just dont gel with lemon. Tried all of them now and no Looper clones for me eww.

Mad Hatter will stay in rotation. Top notch juice over a few bottles already. Never tire of it.

Am starting this thread for us to discuss our views on juices we have tasted. Not full reviews but just short comments, ideas, comparisons and whatever else.

Tonight was Coffee and Tobacco tasting night with my dear mom, @Poppie

It was also a major pitstop for her two Reos - a good clean on the contact points and atties, some dielectric grease and of course, new coils. Her Reos are now firing with great gusto and my mom is a happy vaper again ;-)

View attachment 51455

Now onto the juice tasting. We bought these four juices a while back from @VapeGrrl at VapeClub. My mom loves coffee and tobacco. I do too.

From the outset let me say this - wow, i was impressed. They were all good! Very rare for both of us to like 4 out of 4. We dripped them one by one on the RM2 on one of my moms Reos with a new wick for each juice. We didnt spend too long on each juice. Only about two or three drippings each.
  • @BumbleBee's Machete - my gosh, this was the star of the night. Such a lovely taste. Dark chocolate with a bit of bitterness, deep coffee. Fairly sweet. Delicious!!
  • Vape Elixir Pure Tobacco - what a great tobacco. I tasted this about two years ago and dont know why I didnt take to it. Its awesome, @Alex you are right! Both my mom and I loved this. Its a dry grassy sort of tobacco with some kind of "oriental" spice note to it. Very very nice.
  • Milk Lab - Frappe - also lovely. A lighter cappucino type vape. But you can taste a stronger espresso type coffee in there. Soft and fluffy. Not too sweet. Classy. A bit weak for us on this equipment only in 6mg, but very enjoyable.
  • Wiener Vape Co - Good Boy - wow, another great tobacco, a bit sweeter than Vape Elixir Pure Tobacco but not too sweet. Is there a feint fruit of sorts I am picking up in there? Good straight tobacco taste. I like this.
My mom and I were so chuffed about these four juices. We picked them carefully and Lindsay at VapeClub did advise my mom based on her preferences but I am still quite amazed we liked all 4 juices. I am now upset I didnt get them for myself as well ;-)

Perhaps the biggest surprises were how much we liked Bumblebee Machete and my "re-discovery" of Pure Tobacco from Vape Elixir.

Lovely evening and most productive...
Wow, winner on getting a full 4 out of 4 juices that you enjoy :D

I'm glad you and @Poppie like that Machete, I'm met your mom at the last meet, she's pretty cool ;)

Good boy is really good too, I love the sweetness in that one not sickly sweet and maintains its flavour all day.

I'm working my way through @SunRam's tobaccos, that guy really knows his tobaccos. I've never really enjoyed tobacco flavours but so far I haven't tried one by Vape Elixir that I don't like, what's more I think most can even become ADVs for me. So far I've tried:
Shipwrecked - An almost sweet Turkish blend
Pure Tobacco - very mild easy going mindless vape
Alpha Tobacco - OMG this stuff is awesome, rich and nutty and oh so smooth
Black Cigar - not as strong as I thought it would be, very pleasant dark tobacco
Tropical Tobacco - @Silver and @Andre you need to try this, I get a dried fruit out of this mild tobacco which hides very well in the background, such a well balanced mix. I added just a touch of WW Table Mountain to this to bring those fruity notes out.
Cumarin Pipe - I did not like this one at first but it definitely grows on you given the chance, quite unique and very awesome.

Snow Wolf Mini's with brand new 0,9Ω cCell Ceramic Coils in a Target Tank! Tanks filled and will be left overnight to soak the new coils!

Flawless Aftermath from @Sir Vape
JuiceTasting1.jpg

Pompous Pom Queen Bee from @Zeki Hilmi
JuiceTasting2.jpg

Marshmallow Man from @Sir Vape
JuiceTasting3.jpg

Didn't like most of the juices I bought but the Marshmallow man I'm really enjoying... very different to anything I normally vape and it's like vaping fluffy clouds of marshmallow! About to refill the Target tank a 3rd time today! :p

Back