Juicy Joes - Retailer Reviews

Yesterday placed an order for a silicone cover for my voopoo drag and nic. I received the package today at around 2pm.
I am extremely impressed with the speed of delivery and the the quality of the packaging used.
To be honest I have really not done much of online shopping here in RSA. The only online shop I used here is takealot. But back in India I ordered almost everything online.
The packaging quality used by juicy Joe's is the best I have seen so far. Great work juicy Joe's.
The cover is good, exactly what I expected. Yet to try the nicotine.
View attachment 117964 View attachment 117965 View attachment 117966

Thanks for sharing your views @Faiyaz Cheulkar
Good to hear you had a pleasant experience

Have moved your post and the subsequent posts to this existing thread

Yesterday placed an order for a silicone cover for my voopoo drag and nic. I received the package today at around 2pm.
I am extremely impressed with the speed of delivery and the the quality of the packaging used.
To be honest I have really not done much of online shopping here in RSA. The only online shop I used here is takealot. But back in India I ordered almost everything online.
The packaging quality used by juicy Joe's is the best I have seen so far. Great work juicy Joe's.
View attachment 117964 View attachment 117965

@Faiyaz Cheulkar I also love the container that it's sent in, especially when one is ordering a few bottle of juice. It's unique and it keeps everything secured and - one can use the container afterwards for something (but I just can't bring myself to use it for food, even though it's been washed thoroughly a few times and sprayed with vinegar to get the smell of the eliquids out). Good move, @ShaneW!

This Juicy Joes "tub" is a signature of Juicy Joes and @ShaneW has been using them for quite a long time.

I have two of them which i still use today for various vaping things

Its strange because there is nothing very special about the tub itself but because it came from Juicy Joes and has his sticker on it, I love it! The Juice Joes tub rocks!

Also discovered the tubs the other day when I stocked up on Juice
f5eb1e5f3431c1683998dd49fe1b45e3.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone

View attachment 117964 View attachment 117965 View attachment 117966

Thanks guys, your comments and compliments are much appreciated !

This photo however drives my OCD crazy as that sticker is skew :OOOOOOO::-@:D as Silver says, we've been using these tubs for more than 3 years and it has become our 'signature.' We enjoy listening to all the uses that our customers find for them - dog food, nuts and bolts, pot planter boxes, etc LOL

@ShaneW & @ the Juicy Joes team. Massive shout out

Phoned Shane on Friday about a mod i struggled (because of reasons) to purchase online.

Last one in stock, he personally sent it the shop for them to keep for me to come purchase Saturday morning.
Arrived there, i was greeted with smiles and friendly faces. Mod ready on the table for purchase. Even had a good chat and laughs with the staff for a couple of minutes. And as every vaper would know, you cant walk out of a vape store without buying some juice as well. LOL

Anyway, just thank you for the great, friendly service. You guys rock as always..

Back