Just to introduce myself

JsPLAYn

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi I'm Sieraaj from CT

So I'm nt an avid smoker as since my wife hates smoking and she never lit a cig in her life.. It kinda was a bit of motivation for me to lessen my habit. However I cannot stop smoking at all.its like impossible

2yrs ago I bought a twisp clearo... After each session I would light a cig and after 2 weeks I started getting throat burns and no desire to twisp anymore resulting in selling the unit and back onto cigs

This time around my friend offered me a egoc twist for free with a titan pro tank.. standard setup from Vape mob store. However luckily he took a 1000mah battery. So after a week I decided to get some juice ,charged battery the whole night and off I went into the vaping world

2 weeks I'm off cigs and no side effects as yet from this kit.no craving for cigs ,in fact the smell drives me insane. So I guess I'm saying after 2 weeks I'm kinda hooked.. I want more clouds now.. but pacing myself 1st

Glad to join the vape community

sent from Jsplayn headquarters

I would appreciate advice as to do's a don't regarding vaping.. side effects to look out for etc etc.. I'm new to this so don't want to start off pulling on the wrong end of the stick.. Excuse the pun

I would appreciate advice as to do's a don't regarding vaping.. side effects to look out for etc etc.. I'm new to this so don't want to start off pulling on the wrong end of the stick.. Excuse the pun

For sure :D. There is loads of info around here, don't be shy to search around. If you don't find what you are looking for, ask and lots will answer ;).

Thanks @Dubz I already started a thread on trying to mod my newbie stick

Maybe getting ahead of myself me thinks

Kinda like my other hobby reefkeeping

Ahoy Sieraaj. I thought i recognized that forum name. Welcome to the forum. This hobby is not as bad as reefkeeping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey buddy

Welcome to the forum and finally kicking the habit of stinkies :)

There's tons of info on the forum and everyone is rather helpful if you just ask a question .

Just a quick side note > don't you want to update your forum profile with a cool looking avatar pic

Thanks @kelly22 AND @shaunnadan yes I will do it nw nw.. haven't had time to read through and do the profile thingy lol as I belong to so many watsapp chats n forums for my diferent hobbies

Slm Sieraaj aka @jsplayn and welcome to forum.

As the other members have said, there is tons of info on the forum.

Well done on the two weeks off the stinkies- the road gets easier from here on (and the wallet gets thinner)

If you need any help with anything, just let us know

Wslm @Riaz I'm going to go thru topics the minute I get a chance.. I'm happy to see the good vibes on this forum. Glad everyone so welcoming and helpful

One thing I noticed is I vape alot.. novelty stages lol.. is it ok to keep switching on and off every so 5 minutes.. Whilst I'm in my office.. or shud I just leave unit on.. I have a 1000mah battery and lasts me a day and half the way I currently use it..

One thing I noticed is I vape alot.. novelty stages lol.. is it ok to keep switching on and off every so 5 minutes.. Whilst I'm in my office.. or shud I just leave unit on.. I have a 1000mah battery and lasts me a day and half the way I currently use it..

I would just leave it on whilst in the office. Otherwise you are going to wear that button down. Put it off when going into your pocket or bag, etc., to prevent accidental firing.

Ok.. makes sense @Andre . So it doesn't uses battery unless u hit the button

Ok.. makes sense @Andre . So it doesn't uses battery unless u hit the button

Correct @jsplayn - it doesnt use any battery power when its sitting there waiting for you to pick it up...

Welcome to the forum. Wishing you all the best for your vaping journey!

Awesum.. thanks @Silver

Have changed your location setting for you from ZA to Cape Town.
Helps with many things on the forum

Back