Kanger Squonkbox?!

The device won't fire if you have a coil under 0.2 ohms ( it flashes 3 times) so it will provide you with that protection to
24 g kanthal 6 wraps 2.4mm ID dual coils works really good on it

Just one caution the post screws strip really easy so careful not to over tighten

Build like you normally would for a single 18650 mech. The mod apparently limits 60watts (not maintain), however, I would not go below 0.2ohm just to be safe (at 0.2ohm your current draw would be 21A and should the 60watt limit be a farse then it may put strain on your battery). I currently have a dual Kanthal 5 wrap 26awg, over a 3mm ID and getting roughly 0.36ohms (with some cotton macon of course) and its running like a champ. I want to try N80 next (using the same gauge) to maintain the resistance but more wraps (for more flavour). I wouldnt exceed the 0.45ohm mark because as the battery gets low on juice, the ramp up would be a pain. I'd suggest staying between 0.2 and 0.4ohm builds for the best experience... claptons and twisted (and para and all those other funny builds) require a crap load of watts for the ramp up, so I suggest against it.

For first time use, use the stock coils in the stock RDA... they actually perform quite well and I gives a very similar experience to the Velocity (IMO it drains alot better than the Velocity, so for convenience and ease, I prefer the stock RDA).

Have fun!

Lol @Cespian
"cotton macon"

Guys you weren't lying this thing is amazing - I haven't put it down since yesterday evening, I've already vaped 18ml in the matter of a couple of hours - This on the standard RBA it came with. Freak I am solidly impressed with it - now I can't wait for my designer squonker :) I need my leprechaun... Then I will get a REO one day when I'm big. Squonking is so much better than Dripping, I mean it is easier to use with the same flavor. I feel that squonking was designed for the lazy vaper - all the benefits of dripping without the hassle. Sheesh I have so much more to say, but now I'm rambling.

Guys you weren't lying this thing is amazing - I haven't put it down since yesterday evening, I've already vaped 18ml in the matter of a couple of hours - This on the standard RBA it came with. Freak I am solidly impressed with it - now I can't wait for my designer squonker :) I need my leprechaun... Then I will get a REO one day when I'm big. Squonking is so much better than Dripping, I mean it is easier to use with the same flavor. I feel that squonking was designed for the lazy vaper - all the benefits of dripping without the hassle. Sheesh I have so much more to say, but now I'm rambling.
Great stuff. I am lazy too:D.

hi all

I need some assistance...I have the kanger drip box and it is truly amazing...thing is the last few days or so I noticed that the fire button actually gets stuck...this occurred only occasionally but yesterday it did so while in my pocket and I got the shite scared out of me...the button is basically fully dpressed and the slightest pressure on it causes it to fire and keep firing...I have to loosen the battery adjustment pin in order to stop it...any one else come across this or having a similar issue and knows how to fix it

hi all

I need some assistance...I have the kanger drip box and it is truly amazing...thing is the last few days or so I noticed that the fire button actually gets stuck...this occurred only occasionally but yesterday it did so while in my pocket and I got the shite scared out of me...the button is basically fully dpressed and the slightest pressure on it causes it to fire and keep firing...I have to loosen the battery adjustment pin in order to stop it...any one else come across this or having a similar issue and knows how to fix it
Sorry to hear that. The only problems I have had with mine is sometimes it seems to turn itself off, but I think it's because I do something weird when I fire it. As a ten-thumbed-individual, I would have no idea how to correct this :(

Try cleaning the outer rim of the button with an earbud and some alcohol their is a good chance that there is some eliquid on the button that is causing it to stick

Mornings all so just an update...was chatting to a buddy that mentioned something weird....I didn't believe it at first but figured what the hell. The problem as it turns out was that when I replaced the battery after the last charge I seemed to have turned the adjustment screw one too many times...simply loosened it a bit and presto issue sorted..so now I'm happily squinting away again without the fear of getting burnt out lol

Happened to me as well. All I did was turn the adjustment screw untill theres just a little bit of resistance and then another quarter turn. Havent had problems since. Unfortunately ive got mechanic hands and love to over tighten bolts and screws.

Happened to me as well. All I did was turn the adjustment screw untill theres just a little bit of resistance and then another quarter turn. Havent had problems since. Unfortunately ive got mechanic hands and love to over tighten bolts and screws.
Lol I have the same problem but yeah basically I just turn it till it switches on and there is no rattle from the battery then leave it now...works like a charm

A quick poll. Do you think spaced coils give better flavour than compressed coils on the stock attie?

A quick poll. Do you think spaced coils give better flavour than compressed coils on the stock attie?

I'd also love to hear about this.

@Raslin, if u don't mind perhaps we could extend the question to ask what the best build for flavor is?

Back