Mike

Mad Mixologist
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
AzhlpfX.jpg

Very interesting...

That looks so damn cool...
The RDA looks similar to a Sapor, so flavor should be good, and the replaceable coils are perfect for lazy people like me

Thanks for sharing @Mike !
This looks great!

DripBox is a cool name

And one gets protection thrown in as well. Doesnt look like its variable wattage though?

I've always wanted a squonker. I owned a Terminator before but it was a little too cheap. If this thing is priced more like like an Nebox and less like a Reo, I'm in.

Single battery device. I'll pass.

Damn, I'm not going to be able to sleep till I have this in my grubby little mitts :(

i wonder what coil it uses, cause the pictures displays a very white coil, maybe ceramic?

Very kewl. Now we just need to wait for version 2

Sent from my Note 4

yes sir @Clouder it is definitely a rebuildable deck, I was just wondering what material they used to build that coil. It could be like pre-made/rolled coils similar to the pre-made coils you can buy from UD for instance. I'm just hoping that his is the start of pre-made ceramic coils that can be used in RDA's, this could be the birth of such an epic coil :). If it is I will be happy, cause then I dont need to buy a ceramic coil enabled tank.

It won't be long before Joytech, eLeaf, Inokin and the others get in on this style.
100% agreed, squonking is back in fashion now - along with the revival of ceramic coils and the best part is that they both have come in at more affordable prices for us normal people - squonking in particular has always been very expensive.

I mean not so long ago - all Chinese made products in the vape industry were frowned upon. I'm talking about 1-2 years ago, basically because of the lack of quality, innovation etc. Now Chinese products can stand against some of the best american products specifically in the vaping industry not talking about other industries here. As such most vaping things will become more affordable, we can count on our Chinese counterparts to make it happen :). Similar to the way the Indian's have destroyed the off-shore IT support industry, they just to cheap to compete with :( - we even partner with them because of there excellent price.

Okay back on topic. I really can't wait for Joytech to release one that is VV/VW and even temp controlled :) - camman JoyTech make us proud...

Looks very cool, never even thought about a squonker until i saw this. Must have it!!!!

Back