Kanger Squonkbox?!

My wife has one I build the coils for it and do the wicking havent had it leak yet Im sure if this thing should break down one day I will have to get another one. Just make sure your coil ID is around 3 to 4 mm so you can get enough cotton in there and your sorted.
I will try that. I've only used 2mm coils in mine but 3 or 3.5 might be world's better

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

And I saw something Kangertech posted about making sure you charge it lying down. And I just thought that was one of the dumbest responses I had ever seen. One of the ladies on here loves them though, she almost convinced me to buy one, @Wyvern maybe?
Hahahahaha nope not me dude :D

And I saw something Kangertech posted about making sure you charge it lying down. And I just thought that was one of the dumbest responses I had ever seen. One of the ladies on here loves them though, she almost convinced me to buy one, @Wyvern maybe?

@Stosta I think you are reffering to @Chezzig

Excuse my ignorance here chaps, but what is with the wicks that resemble dog bones? Sincerely hope this does not indicate that the vape will be...(wait for it)...Rough, Rough.

Excuse my ignorance here chaps, but what is with the wicks that resemble dog bones? Sincerely hope this does not indicate that the vape will be...(wait for it)...Rough, Rough.
You forgot to put on your sunglasses.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Its a ruff cad approximation of the real wicks, fluffed up on the ends, ie loaded with juice.
:)

Could we possibly do a group buy with these and get better shipping, I do not smaak to wait for fasttech :notagain:

These okes work fast jong :whew:

Looks like a pre-order, but with very little info still available.
Mentioned is a 0.2 ohm coil, given a 60W rating, so it looks like output voltage might be fixed at 3.46V. You will have to build a coil to spec to get it to your preferred power.
If it's not VW/VV, I don't think this is going to get the traction I expected it to get. I think Kangertech might be jumping the gun a bit on this one as many will simply pass it by if it's fixed, waiting for a v2 that might actually support VW. At least it looks like a well thought out design and matches the current Kanger mod range look.
All initial sales will likely be just from people either really wanting to dabble with squonking or simply wanting to satisfy their morbid curiosity on how this thing will work. For R460 from FT or likely closer to R650 or R700 from local vendors I presume it will be cheap enough to get one just for sh!ts and giggles.

Did I see right? Fastech lists this as a MECHMOD? But its a Regulated Mod....

Last edited:
Second review ive seen and I'm quite surprised, I ran my Reo's at around 50-60W..it's chucking actually. I cant see where all the negativity is coming from?

I like this box more and more.

Yup, it'll be perfect for my 0.3-0.5 ohm builds

5 push on, 5 push off, so definitely some electronics in there that regulates output similar to round mod kits like the iJust2.
My big question is still - what is the actual output voltage for this device, or does the output diminish with battery life ? I guess we'll have to wait till we can get our hands on some of these, or get an in-depth review from someone.

5 push on, 5 push off, so definitely some electronics in there that regulates output similar to round mod kits like the iJust2.
My big question is still - what is the actual output voltage for this device, or does the output diminish with battery life ? I guess we'll have to wait till we can get our hands on some of these, or get an in-depth review from someone.
As far as i can figure its just like the ijust type kits

My hunch is that they'll release a regulated version in the not too distant future .... I'll wait & watch the reactions to those who bought immediately. If they're crap then the classifieds will be flooded :hit::whip:

So in this vid the guy takes off the RDA completely, then turns it on, and fires it. Surely if this was a mech mod that is a terrible idea?

The reason I ask is that I have no desire to get into mech mods, I'm too forgetful to be held with that sort of responsibility! (I apologise if the last review @Alex posted covers this, I will be beaten if I load a 30+min video at work!)

Back