Kanger Squonkbox?!

Coming from a person who's never used a reos, this is something I actually like.

2acd3fa0cbc31089d9b976643a9be410.jpg

I have one too and I have never used a squonker so I'm waiting for someone to use it first. :D
I like it as well :)
Dave

Rda gets helluva hot though.

IMHO, if the mod has regular 510, swap out the atty unless you're attracted to the swappable coil units. I cannot imagine that it would compete with any of the better bottom fed atties out there.

IMHO, if the mod has regular 510, swap out the atty unless you're attracted to the swappable coil units. I cannot imagine that it would compete with any of the better bottom fed atties out there.
Thats why im not pulling thw trigger. Ive read somewhere about the 510 being short and thus other attys might not fit

I personally thought of pulling the trigger and buy one, only for the go to the beach, pub, fishing atty. You catch my drift. If it get lost or stolen it is not the same as a P67 and Snappy scenario?? But will my lady's "The Reo dancers" accept the newbie or will they neglect her? I need your help.....please guys.:cbiggrin::food-smiley-012:

Thats why im not pulling thw trigger. Ive read somewhere about the 510 being short and thus other attys might not fit

Complete miss on their part if true. It's hubris to think a quasi-proprietary connection would be called for. That's like Sony's memory cards for digital cameras back in the day. Remember them? Thought not.

Crazy not to max the market reach, IMHO.

I personally thought of pulling the trigger and buy one, only for the go to the beach, pub, fishing atty. You catch my drift. If it get lost or stolen it is not the same as a P67 and Snappy scenario?? But will my lady's "The Reo dancers" accept the newbie or will they neglect her? I need your help.....please guys.:cbiggrin::food-smiley-012:
Just get it for science. ⚖

Don't mean to steal the thunder of the Kanger talk, but this is what used reos and narda clones are for. No tissue rejection from the girls, either ;)

Whatever its pitfalls, the Dripbox does some things that the Reos can't.

- It can run a 0.25 ohm build without a pesky spring collapsing.
- It can run a 22mm RDA with no overhang issues.
- It stops you from over discharging your battery.
- It does not become a paperweight if you have a short.
- It's economical, you could buy 6 of them for the cost of reo. Not to mention the Atty is included, and extra build decks are only $5.00 a pop.
- Hasn't got a top fire button.

TBH The RDA that comes with it looks pretty interesting, and owning a fairly large number of RDA's I'd like to think I know what I'm talking about.

Being the lunatic vaper I am I thought I would jump in the car and rush to the nearest vape shop to get one of these but for some reason I haven't managed to muster up much enthusiasm for the Dripbox and I'm not sure why? I guess the main reason is I hate black mods and how they look after a few days... will maybe check it out when they release a stainless steel version that won't chip.

Being the lunatic vaper I am I thought I would jump in the car and rush to the nearest vape shop to get one of these but for some reason I haven't managed to muster up much enthusiasm for the Dripbox and I'm not sure why? I guess the main reason is I hate black mods and how they look after a few days... will maybe check it out when they release a stainless steel version that won't chip.

Heh - first world vaping problems :)

Whatever its pitfalls, the Dripbox does somethings that the Reos can't.

- It's economical, you could buy 6 of them for the cost of reo. Not to mention the Atty is included, and extra build decks are only $5.00 a pop.

TBH The RDA that comes with it looks pretty interesting, and owning a fairly large number of RDA's I'd like to think I know what I'm talking about.
You are 100 % correct sir. Thank you for your insight, didn't think of it that way...trigger pulled

Its not funny:bash::BangsHeads:

I'm just short of begging...lol
Excatly my point, if they steal mine, or it get lost, I can buy 5 more and my lady's are safe at home.:borra2:
Whatever its pitfalls, the Dripbox does some things that the Reos can't.

This is a third world country with some first world residents. Hence not all of us are have mint reo's as ADV's unless you strike it very lucky..

No problem. It was just a playful dig at Rob, whom I've known for a while. All good.

Congrats on the inbound Kanger.

Actually, it's more like 3 for the price of a REO without an atty:p and 2 years from now they will all be broken, while Reos will just keep on working.

Bottom line is Kangertech is taking sqounking into the mainstream. It can only mean good things for us.

Bottom line is Kangertech is taking sqounking into the mainstream. It can only mean good things for us.
I preferred being in the minority :D
With the global scarcity of reos I suspect it will only increase the sale price of a decent squonker but only to the few as I see squonking being a passing fad for the masses.
If the device is genuinely good then it will take squonking mainstream but I know better than to expect decent products from kangertec.

Back