Kanger Squonkbox?!

Published on Mar 3, 2016
Dripbox comes with Subdrip and Dripmod, with replaceable drip coil and squeeze mechanism make dripping more easy.

Published on Mar 3, 2016
Dripbox comes with Subdrip and Dripmod, with replaceable drip coil and squeeze mechanism make dripping more easy.

Great find @Alex. Thanks.
Is this variable wattage? Doesn't look like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

701932_1655735528024909_1381362706093856878_o.jpg

12794713_1655735918024870_7309552806764592709_o.jpg

12819452_1655734914691637_56192252877729036_o.jpg

some sleuthing has led me to believe (tentatively) that this is a fixed output voltage device, with power being determined by your coil resistance

some sleuthing has led me to believe (tentatively) that this is a fixed output voltage device, with power being determined by your coil resistance
Yup, seeing that it has a charging port, it'll most probably also have the usual safety features like the iJust2. I think this'll make a great squonker for those that can just top-up via USB throughout the day.

Interesting bottle...now ribbed for your pleasure....:rofl:

@Xhale, Kangertech informed me yesterday via their Facebook page that this mod will have vw.

I think they have made a HUGE mistake not making it a standard BF 510.

Totally agree. Luring me into squonking with a great looking box and dripper and then forcing me to only use that dripper will force me away from their product and the fact that it is only a single battery device contributes to it in my case.

where is the info that the connection is not 510? The product pictures I posted above show a connection which certainly appears to be 510, and on 3fvape's pre-order page ($31) it is listed as 510.

also, from fb
vwmode.png

where is the info that the connection is not 510? The product pictures I posted above show a connection which certainly appears to be 510, and on 3fvape's pre-order page ($31) it is listed as 510.

also, from fb
vwmode.png
Screenshot_2016-03-06-16-05-12.png

I think they got the abbreviations all wrong or something

Bottom line is guys, if you want a decent sqounker, pay a little extra and get a Reo and a nice atty. I have bought some sqounkers from different manufacturers, and it always end in the classifieds section. Trust me, the old afrikaans saying apply.........goedkoop koop is duur koop:NAUGHTYEYE::giggle:

My opinion ... wait & see. There seems to be very sketchy info on these and based on that I feel one cannot either hype it or shoot it down. Who knows, it might turn out to be crap or a viable option to a Reo for those who can't afford a Reo or are just not prepared to fork out that kind of money. Besides, what might not be ideal to one individual might be adequate to another.

Bottom feeding for me is still the best of all worlds vaping. Excited that a vaping giant like Kangertech is going this route. Pray that they will be successful.

Bottom line is guys, if you want a decent sqounker, pay a little extra and get a Reo and a nice atty. I have bought some sqounkers from different manufacturers, and it always end in the classifieds section. Trust me, the old afrikaans saying apply.........goedkoop koop is duur koop:NAUGHTYEYE::giggle:
A little extra......got love Reonault humour :rofl::rofl::rofl:

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I'm very tempted to buy a Reo now. Was saving for a Vaporshark but I have a VT200 now, so maybe I will get a Grande.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

A 200w one is probably already in development. They just wanna see how this one does first.

So you're a Kanger fanboy? Have you had much luck with the Nebox? Mine is probably most of the reason why I'm hesitant to buy this squonker.
Haven't tried the Nebox and the 70W one (or whatever it is with the built-in battery). I have had to try very hard not to get one, I keep on telling myself "some people say it leaks, some people say it leaks."

Haven't tried the Nebox and the 70W one (or whatever it is with the built-in battery). I have had to try very hard not to get one, I keep on telling myself "some people say it leaks, some people say it leaks."
It doesn't leak. With the RBA it practically gushes. I've got a handle on mine but I am terrified of putting gourmet liquid into it

It doesn't leak. With the RBA it practically gushes. I've got a handle on mine but I am terrified of putting gourmet liquid into it

And I saw something Kangertech posted about making sure you charge it lying down. And I just thought that was one of the dumbest responses I had ever seen. One of the ladies on here loves them though, she almost convinced me to buy one, @Wyvern maybe?

And I saw something Kangertech posted about making sure you charge it lying down. And I just thought that was one of the dumbest responses I had ever seen. One of the ladies on here loves them though, she almost convinced me to buy one, @Wyvern maybe?

My wife has one I build the coils for it and do the wicking havent had it leak yet Im sure if this thing should break down one day I will have to get another one. Just make sure your coil ID is around 3 to 4 mm so you can get enough cotton in there and your sorted.

Back