Kangertech: Subox Mini

@free3dom lol seems like my badluck is turning into good luck :clap:

That's great news for you indeed ;)

I don't really see it as a big thing though - it's a nice addition, but the kit still functions perfectly without the spring loaded 510. This will only make the mod more versatile for use with other tanks, which I won't be doing anyway.

Definitely a good move, but I don't think it makes that much of a difference :)

Is there anyone that tried a tank on here that didn't sit flush?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Zephyrus sits flush, Derringer sits better here than on my iStick 50W (which is weird), Nautilus mini sits fine and so does the Arctic.. So far no issues.

I don't think not sitting flush will be an issue at all, it's a very deep 510. The problem is (according to some reviewers) that certain attomizers don't make contact when screwed in completely (so obviously the ones with shorter 510s).

So far I've tried the Lemo (1 and 2) and the Taifun GT II and all three sat perfectly flush and worked like charm :)

Off topic! @free3dom, have you received your eVic VT yet? Want your review on it.

I haven't and after reading this, I might not be. After the flawless performance from the Subox (10/10), I'm really not in the mood for a device with issues. While this issue may not affect most users, it will certainly affect me as I do like low power vaping from time to time. But as a pure temp sensing device, so far everyone seems very happy with them.

Maybe I'll still get one as I do like the look/features, but right now I'm not sure ;)

I haven't and after reading this, I might not be. After the flawless performance from the Subox (10/10), I'm really not in the mood for a device with issues. While this issue may not affect most users, it will certainly affect me as I do like low power vaping from time to time. But as a pure temp sensing device, so far everyone seems very happy with them.

Maybe I'll still get one as I do like the look/features, but right now I'm not sure ;)

Noted, thanks. I have to agree the subox is epic. I'm insanely happy with mine and don't see me using anything else as a all day device.

I was initially interested in the eVic as an intro to temp control.

Noted, thanks. I have to agree the subox is epic. I'm insanely happy with mine and don't see me using anything else as a all day device.

I was initially interested in the eVic as an intro to temp control.

The Evic VT is beyond a shadow of a doubt a fantastic Temp Control device, especially as an introductory one (but not limited to that - it performs as well as any "advanced" device).

Once they've sorted out the initial issues (may new devices have these) I think it will go on to be one of the most successful mainstream TC devices. Which is why it will remain on my radar and I will most likely get one at some point. I'm not even sure if there are or will be any issues with the current batch, I just don't NEED another new device right now - so I'll play it safe ;)

Subox Rules!

I'm considering getting the Subbox now, and the ehpro soon.
I think i'll give the Evic VT a pass for now. and with @Derick's and @JakesSA's pricing on both devices respectively i will have 2 kits for just over 2 grand.

I'm assuming you will be getting a tank with the EHPro as well, otherwise it should come in under R2K for the 2 o_O

Which vendors are selling these bundled with a battery?

Which vendors are selling these bundled with a battery?

I think sky blue is.

mmexport1434968148756.jpg
This looks really sicK. Wanted a black one until this guy sent me this...

And so it begins again :)

Subox-Nano-Kit-02.jpg

Back