Kangertech: Subox Mini

Found this little titbit - but not from Kanger - so, unconfirmed

The SUBOX Nano is to be an RBA with Kangers improved RBA system, resulting in a higher wattage capability and an easier to assemble atomizer- which everyone new and experienced can appreciate. Also featured is a brand new Airflow design, just like in the SUBOX Mini.

And so it begins again :)

Subox-Nano-Kit-02.jpg

photoshop? ;)

If you look at the juice volume it is only 2ml the current nano is 3ml a rebuild able deck may indeed be on the way. Or they have made the tank shorter. Or a typo ? :wondering:

Edit: After reading the flyer again i see it labled as a Nano-s and it defnantly shorter than the standard nano.

Last edited:
After looking at the flyer. Ok, has anyone seen any other sign of these new kits anywhere else?

Eish my googlefu was crappy
heh, I think it basically just hit the internet - so search engines have not really indexed it yet - or something something :)

Looks like they will be available around Aug from what I can find

heh, I think it basically just hit the internet - so search engines have not really indexed it yet - or something something :)

Looks like they will be available around Aug from what I can find

Great so it's gonna be smaller than my nice black subox and 10 watts higher. Kangertech just seriously miffed me off right now. Been a fanboy for a long time but this staged release bullcrap is just that

Great so it's gonna be smaller than my nice black subox and 10 watts higher. Kangertech just seriously miffed me off right now. Been a fanboy for a long time but this staged release bullcrap is just that

No use getting upset over it anymore...we all KNOW it's gonna happen ;)

Just don't buy early and wait to see what happens - riiiiight :giggle:

That looks realy sexy !!!
Would be an ideal ad on to my growing collection.

+ for an order.

When will they be available ?

Definitly Dark side for me !

What do you mean by "Dark side for me !" Oh No you won't.... I will report you to my Master @free3dom

My Subox Mini arrives on Tuesday and I got a nice little discount on mine, not saying another word....Not what you know, but Who you know!

Back