Kayfun 3.1 Clone Juice Channel Issue

@Tornalca i tried the same thing over the weekend, with my russian clone. but mine came out...um...lets just say..not as intended...
Which one of the dremmel bits/points did you use?

@Tornalca i tried the same thing over the weekend, with my russian clone. but mine came out...um...lets just say..not as intended...
Which one of the dremmel bits/points did you use?

Sorry can't take a picture of the exact one, not my set so don't have it. But looked similar to this one. I will try and get a photo of the tip.

u4ygudeg.jpg

Sent from Galaxy S5 LTE using Tapatalk

Mmmm..I used the 2nd one from the right. Thats maybe why I struggled to stay in the groove

Sent via Pluto on my Rocket

Mmmm..I used the 2nd one from the right. Thats maybe why I struggled to stay in the groove

Or you used too much lube....gotta keep it tight....:D:D:D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

That might have been the problem. I had no lube....

No no....lube would have made it more slippery. You gotta hold the tool firmly without choking it...first lightly to get the rhythm. ..then apply gradual pressure.....two hands work better....you can also start with medium speed as high speed is more likely to slip. Also you don't wanna take off too much at one time. Take your time the results will be more likely to what you had intended. I just love my dremel tool...went through all the original accessories. ..

Forgot to add...rather use the conical grinding stone not the metal one....much less likely to slip

No no....lube would have made it more slippery. You gotta hold the tool firmly without choking it...first lightly to get the rhythm. ..then apply gradual pressure.....two hands work better....you can also start with medium speed as high speed is more likely to slip. Also you don't wanna take off too much at one time. Take your time the results will be more likely to what you had intended. I just love my dremel tool...went through all the original accessories. ..

You should moonlight as a sex ed coach :D

Back