Keep Mobile Theme?

Mobile theme

• Yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
I've tried searching for a solution, but coming up short here. I'm sure someone who speaks:eek: Geek/Greek could find a way :rock:

Best would be if one could select the mobile or desktop theme when on a mobile device

That's what I've been trying to say. All Androids can do it ( easily switch between mobile and desktop view) and I've no issue viewing the desktop version on my iPad (IOS 7.1.2)

Lol, 13 people don't make the majority of this site. That's just 13 people being around today who opened and responded to this thread. Either pull the site stats or run the mobile version for a month and let the people cast their vote during this period.
I meant those that had voted so far, obviously not the entire site. Im sure the mods and admins will do what is best for all. For now Im just happy to be back online properly again.

I see IOS 8 supports switching to desktop view from mobile in Safari

Does it, that would be awesome. I plan on waiting quite a while before I do the update

I decided to wait another month before doing the upgrade here.
Third time's the charm, I see it's already on 8.0.2. Busy updating my ipad now...899Mb download and 4+ Gb space required ( Hope it's only required for the installed)

We are busy trying to improve the forum functionality for all users, it is quite a challenge as there is such a wide variety of platforms and user preferences we need to cater for. The mobile version of the site is quite a big upgrade and is still experimental at this stage, please bare with us as we try and get it fully functional. We value your input and all of your suggestions and concerns are being noted.

Back