KZN Vape Meet

Im in for the cloud production rally. Please put my name down for first prize>:)

You better be bordering on a 0.2 ohm build. Cause I'm bring my 0.15 pipe bomb.
oh snap, that means I am fighting for third, fourth or somewhere there cause I really can't go under .2, too harsh for me

All I can say is you guys better take some videos
I need to see all the KZN clouds - and of course Revn Silvered ;-)

One day we will have to try arrange a national competition!

All I can say is you guys better take some videos
I need to see all the KZN clouds - and of course Revn Silvered ;-)

One day we will have to try arrange a national competition!

I think we need to aim at a Vape Fest next year...
And go BIG

To some of you guys that wanted to try this whole rda and mech vaping experience, This is what I am going to do for your'll
I am going to try to do the same build on both the magma and the atomic for you guys to give a try, I am going to keep it at around 0.5 0.6ohms, not too go too sub ohm and at the same time not too high. I was considering keeping it to a single coil build but am open to suggestions
Hopefully this way it would help in your decision making and at the same time you could taste the difference between the 2 that I have.

For those of you who have not yet messaged or pm'd me, you can see me tomorrow and give it a try if you wish to do so.

Update

Current Prizes up for grabs

Diy Juice Kits - Sponsored by Sky Blue
Kanthal Sets - Sponsored by Sky Blue
Juice Hampers - Sponsored by Vape King
Juice Hampers - Sponsored by Vapour Mountain
Premium Imported Juices - Sponsored by Sub Ohm Vaper
Juice Hampers - Sponsored by Vapemaxx

There will be a taste bar throughout the event - Sponsored by Just B

Cloud Chasing Juices - Sponsored by Just B

Kanthal for the Coil Building Session - Sponsored by @Al3x and thanx to @ZortEd for the excellent discount

MC - @Riyash

Ecigssa Representative - @Rob Fisher

There will be a register for all attending, this register will be used for the lucky draws, so pls do not forget to sign in
Lucky draw will work like this, you register, the number on the registration list will be your lucky number, Numbers will be placed in a "hat" and winners will be picked at random, by someone from the meet - to be disclosed at the event.

Pls be prepared for an afternoon to remember

Thanx to all those that have supported us, @Melinda @Stroodlepuff @Oupa @RevnLucky7 @Zuzu88 @ZortEd

If anyone has lady friends my age.... Revy is single :D If we're going to a meet. Lets meet! :giggle:

Back