KZN Vape Meet

Guys, if you give @RevnLucky7 enough beer at the Vape Meet, he will probably forget to charge you for his juice
He he

Hi there.
I just registered so that i could ask to attend this event please :)
Been trying for a long while to get into vaping properly, hope to meet some people and get some tips and see what they are using.

Hi there.
Been trying for a long while to get into vaping properly, hope to meet some people and get some tips and see what they are using.
Most welcome to the forum. Absolutely, a vape meet is the place to go for the shortest learning curve. Also feel free to browse and shout if you have any questions. If you feel like it, please introduce yourself at the end of this thread: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/introduce-yourselves.24/

Cool thanks man. Yeah i have been checking the forums for the last week or so.
But it is quite overwhelming, maybe seeing some of these mods in action might help :)

Cool thanks man. Yeah i have been checking the forums for the last week or so.
But it is quite overwhelming, maybe seeing some of these mods in action might help :)
I don't blame you bud.

I was like a lost fart in a perfume factory when I first landed here :p

Don't be afraid to ask questions or if you need any advice. We have a ton of super informative and helpful members. Before you know it, you'll be dishing out some advice about e cig mods in no time ;)

Hi there.
added and welcome, will be looking forward to meeting you there and you are in the right place to learn about vaping, just be prepared to restructure the budget;)

Wow almost 40 people!
Really looking forward to see some of the devices that some people are rocking and some of the juice too.

@Heckers there is going to be quite a bit of ppl attending that are currently not on the forum and want to make the move to vaping or just did.

Also regarding juices, be prepared bro, BE PREPARED we will be having a "Taste Bar" which will be provided by Just B so get your drippers, your cotton, and your taste-buds ready !!!!!!

Ah man, that sounds awesome. I actually do have a little dripper for testing flavours.
But i think it going to overheat, it gets hot after about 10 toots.

Ah man, that sounds awesome. I actually do have a little dripper for testing flavours.

Get yourself a Delrin drip tip, or a drip tip insulator - problem solved.

what build are you using, if it heats up too fast and you dont like it, try a higher ohm build or lower wattage, but nothing surprising most of my drippers also get pretty hot, 2 minutes remenising and you should be good to go again ;)

No, i mean its a little flavour tester dripper, this one.
Otherwise i only have tanks.

Super%20Atomiser-140x140.jpg

@RevnLucky7 will you be bringing some liquids to this meet?
Vape Cravings Daydream sounds right up my alley, i would love one 12mg if they are in stock.

Bummer am going to miss the Vape Meet. Funeral in JHB.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Sad news @Reonat maybe you can catch us on the next one. Hope things go well at the funeral Bro

We have 5 days left till our very first KZN Vape Gathering. Time to get it all together now. I will be making all the juices for any cloud competitions. They will be 70/30 (VG/PG) 0nic but I need to know what flavours you want to vape - so if you want to blow clouds and show everyone what you can do, or just blow a few clouds in your own little group, please let me know what you want so that there is no disappointments.

Back