KZOR's Reviews : Wotofo Coil Kit & Coil jig

Great video @KZOR
As usual, informative and easy viewing
Love your chirps, eg the Toblerone box, hehe

This looks like a great mod and i like how simple it seems to be.
Led indicators for battery life are great

Thanks!

Sorry @KZOR, but my OCD is killing me here. Great review and presentation, but check out this video on how to pronounce Daedalus and after that please send it on to Rip Stupid Trippers coz he's the worst.
Awesome tutorial on how to use it and great review. Peace. :)

on how to pronounce Daedalus

Thanks for the concern and feedback on the pronunciation. :)
Your video has daedalus pronounced as :"dead"-"uh" - "liss"
While the folk from Avidartisan themselves pronounce it as : "die"-"duh"-"liss"

I am more inclined to base my pronunciation on the latter since we have an "a" before "e" situation. :)

Awesome review. So I have been using this Daedalus for the past month and have made fused claptons countless times with no issues and maybe 1% wastage. 5 days I go attempted 3 and 4 cores and that was just flawless as well. Amazing kit for anyone.

When you have some time a build video of your staggered fused claptons will be great. Would love to try, just not sure of the way. With fused claptons was just too easy. Best part is u can vape and watch the magic happens hands free.

I am more inclined to base my pronunciation on the latter since we have an "a" before "e" situation. :)
My pronunciation is also different and I think everyone is getting it off as it should be "Day"-"duh"-"liss" :D
Nice review @KZOR . Now I have to upgrade my v1...

My pronunciation is also different and I think everyone is getting it off as it should be "Day"-"duh"-"liss" :D
Nice review @KZOR . Now I have to upgrade my v1...
Off topic bit do we know if there are any local vendors stocking this?

I can't wait for the Upgrade Kit I ordered to get here. I've gotten tons of mileage out of the V1 and made many FC's and Staggered FC's with it.

Thanks for the video tutorial @KZOR - I'm glad you finally managed to get your hands on a kit after the customs fiasco.

PS: I follow and use your guide when doing Framed Staples (thanks for that), if you can will you consider doing a video on Framed Staples but using the Daedalus v2?
Currently I dont use the Daedalus to do Framed Staples.

I can't wait for the Upgrade Kit I ordered to get here. I've gotten tons of mileage out of the V1 and made many FC's and Staggered FC's with it.

Thanks for the video tutorial @KZOR - I'm glad you finally managed to get your hands on a kit after the customs fiasco.

PS: I follow and use your guide when doing Framed Staples (thanks for that), if you can will you consider doing a video on Framed Staples but using the Daedalus v2?
Currently I dont use the Daedalus to do Framed Staples.
I’m with @Greyz can u do a video on how to make the framed staples with the v2 when possible bud

I'm sorry for making that post. My bad. Please ignore it. Won't happen again.

will you consider doing a video on Framed Staples but using the Daedalus v2?

Just managed to find a way to do framed staple builds. I am over the moon since i could not find anyone on the net that could help me. :)
Will do a video tutorial tomorrow on how to make them using the daedalus.
The method even worked making my favourite staples ..... 6x0.3 ribbons bordered by 2x28ga and claptones with 38ga. :)
DSC_0744.JPG DSC_0746.JPG DSC_0747.JPG

Just managed to find a way to do framed staple builds. I am over the moon since i could not find anyone on the net that could help me. :)
The method even worked making my favourite staples ..... 6x0.3 ribbons bordered by 2x28ga and claptones with 38ga. :)
View attachment 116371 View attachment 116372 View attachment 116373

Damn- well done Meneer!! That is awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 116371 View attachment 116372 View attachment 116373
Now I’m excited bud! Can’t wait to c it. Well played Louis

Back