KZOR's Reviews : Wotofo Coil Kit & Coil jig

@KZOR , @Rob Fisher , have you got a link fo watch a non-live version of this interview
I wasnt able to watch it live

I need a VM like that hehehehe @Oupa how's bout i send you biltong for a hoody:p all jokes aside.

Oom @Rob Fisher and Oom @KZOR really awesome show i did watch a bit of the live one and then bit for bot of the recording not haveing uncaped sucks. But it was a awesome show and i did learn allot from you guys and sjoe Oom Rob that Armor Squonker is a work of art.

Thank you for the awesome show and teaching us new things day in and day out.:h:

Dêmmit and I've gone and watched the Paranormal video....now the FOMO is real

Would like to see the paint job after a bit of usage though...previous ones didn't hold up so well but that's just jealousy taking....:p

What a great session
Thank you @KZOR and @Rob Fisher !
That was fun and very entertaining
Loved all the chirps and the chat - felt like i was having a vape meet while pitstopping here and vaping myself.
Watched this last night. I laugh at people saying high end is being elitist. look at Robs setups. He has some budget setups and some high end setups.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Watched this last night. I laugh at people saying high end is being elitist. look at Robs setups. He has some budget setups and some high end setups.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Nothing wrong with being elitist , just don;t be a doos about it :) and look down on others ..... there will always be "groepies" that's how society works ...

Another great review KZOR. Interesting that Wotofo changed to the glass bubble tank instead of the polycarbonate one.

Makes me wonder about the OFRF GEAR RTA being manaufactured by Wotofo or being some sort of sister company as the GEAR ships with a smoke coloured polycarbonate tank. Almost like OFRF wanted there tank to have the bubble glass as an exclusive over the Serpent Elevate RTA.

The GEAR is suspiciously Wotofo like in packaging and build quility etc. I’ve been chatting to OFRF on social and their response and speak remind me of chats with Wotofo.

Even their Mesh Coils designed specifically for the Wotofo Profile RTA are more than a coincidence. There must be a connection!

Another great review KZOR. Interesting that Wotofo changed to the glass bubble tank instead of the polycarbonate one.

Makes me wonder about the OFRF GEAR RTA being manaufactured by Wotofo or being some sort of sister company as the GEAR ships with a smoke coloured polycarbonate tank. Almost like OFRF wanted there tank to have the bubble glass as an exclusive over the Serpent Elevate RTA.

The GEAR is suspiciously Wotofo like in packaging and build quility etc. I’ve been chatting to OFRF on social and their response and speak remind me of chats with Wotofo.

Even their Mesh Coils designed specifically for the Wotofo Profile RTA are more than a coincidence. There must be a connection!
Sherlock Holmes of vaping..

Solid and very accurate review on the GEAR RTA @KZOR

I have to agree with you that the flavour on this tank is very good, I also felt that I have experienced other RTAs and more so RDAs that are better. Still a very worthy RTA that won’t disappoint especially for a single coil and the cost of it is just right too.

Any local suppliers stocking the Thunder Head Creations Tauren RTA?

Been eyeballing it since I first came across it on 3fvape, but been having such bad luck with parcels from China taking forever to arrive. Kind of wish I added the Tauren to my last order.

Thanks for posting the review @KZOR

Just amazing how easy you make it look in thr video installing the coils.
I know the video was sped up a bit - but it looks so easy!!
I wish i could do it that quick

Great review as always, thanks @KZOR . Looks like a great device, like the simplicity of it.

Was surprised to see you throw a dual coil in there, from just looking at the build deck, I'd have thought it would be a single coil. Did you test it with a single?

Dibs if you are going to sell it. LOL

Regards

Back