KZOR's Reviews : Wotofo Coil Kit & Coil jig

Nice one @KZOR
So the donut and coffee one has very little coffee but a great donut taste. Thanks for that
Nice to see which one you preferred most

Just a question on the Mad Mango - which I was interested to try - when you say it has a part of the flavour that you can't place - is that an unpleasant tasting flavour or just something that's not "mango-ish"?

Ja lekker show uncle's @Rob Fisher and @KZOR , I think this might need to become a monthly/weekly thing ...maybe a bit earlier for us folk that still need to work the next day :p feeling a bit miff today .....

Just thought of a name , can call it "Sunday with the SODs" :p ..... that way I can join as well ....

Hi @KZOR And uncle @Rob Fisher watched half the video of the live chat about HE last night before my phone battery died on me.

I'm really impressed with the questions that were asked Kzor and also the way Rob dealt with the questions some off them put Rob on the spot but he dealt with them well.

I am one of the few that didn't get HE when it started filtering into SA . I must say I still don't agree in the prices that are being charged with some of the HE gear but in saying that I now also get that it doesn't matter if I don't agree cause there are thousands that are willing to pay the sort of money to have exclusivity in the vape game and good on them.

If you can get something then why not, you worked for your money and are entitled to do as you please with your own hard earned cash.

I Love , love , loved that video Kzor and uncle Rob.
Thanks for a great watch.

Back