KZOR's Reviews : Wotofo Coil Kit & Coil jig

@Chukin'Vape
Day 2 verdict.
CSMNT has outperformed the Goon Lp. Flavour is definitely better and juice well is a dream.
Moved the coils slightly up and now flavour is more intense as well as RDA stays a lot cooler.
Will highly recommend it. :)

I have the CSMNT just over a week and cannot decide which is better. The goon24 or CSMNT!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will post RDA showdown video tomorrow. :)
RDA's cleaned, 10 identical coils built, CB v2 rdy and juice waiting to be dripped.
This will also be my last video i will be linking in the forums.

Why will it be the last video you will link in @KZOR ?

The videos do not seem to generate much interest m8.
Most of those that comment are subscribers in any case.

I know what you mean brother. But it only takes a couple of seconds to post it here and although many dont respond it doesn't mean they dont view the video.

I think your videos helps the community out, especially the diy and build tutorials.
But up to you bud. ;)

@KZOR - your videos are great!
Looking forward to the dripper showdown because i still need to get a good dripper!

Please dont stop linking them here - as @Clouds4Days says, it takes less than a minute and adds a lot of value to those that watch these threads and are not checking in on youtube directly (like me)

@KZOR - your videos are great!
Looking forward to the dripper showdown because i still need to get a good dripper!

Please dont stop linking them here - as @Clouds4Days says, it takes less than a minute and adds a lot of value to those that watch these threads and are not checking in on youtube directly (like me)

You still havent found that dripper @Silver .
Its tough choosing when we spoilt for choice right :)

Im really keen to here about the kryten RDA
But of the drippers Ive tested (petri ive owned and hadaly only tried out), i still think the Petri v2 is still the one for you until the Hadaly joined the party :)

I think if you want a versatile dripper (because of bf pin) the Hadaly is the one to get and eapecialy if you plan on using it on a mech the single coil will give you good battery life as the hadaly on requires around 30w for the flavour to really shine.

Where as i found the Petri v2 requires a little more power to shine around 50w

But now we have the Kryten that is getting massive rave reviews.... Oh my word what do you choose.... I dont know anymore...... Which one..... :-D

You still havent found that dripper @Silver .
Its tough choosing when we spoilt for choice right :)

Im really keen to here about the kryten RDA
But of the drippers Ive tested (petri ive owned and hadaly only tried out), i still think the Petri v2 is still the one for you until the Hadaly joined the party :)

I think if you want a versatile dripper (because of bf pin) the Hadaly is the one to get and eapecialy if you plan on using it on a mech the single coil will give you good battery life as the hadaly on requires around 30w for the flavour to really shine.

Where as i found the Petri v2 requires a little more power to shine around 50w

But now we have the Kryten that is getting massive rave reviews.... Oh my word what do you choose.... I dont know anymore...... Which one..... :-D

Thanks @Clouds4Days
I am a bit confused - but also have been quite busy so havent been able to dedicate enough thought onto this recently.

Will probably end up with two drippers - one for big air amd big builds (just to go for it) and one for a more tame setup.

Thats why I am keen to see what @KZOR says in his upcoming video - i think it will help me a lot.

Thanks @Clouds4Days
I am a bit confused - but also have been quite busy so havent been able to dedicate enough thought onto this recently.

Will probably end up with two drippers - one for big air amd big builds (just to go for it) and one for a more tame setup.

Thats why I am keen to see what @KZOR says in his upcoming video - i think it will help me a lot.

Agree...
This is gonna be one epic showdown :)

Where is the showdown @KZOR ....
I cannot wait anymore.... I dont even know how you managed to sleep last night, i would of been too excited :-D

Very good video & impartial/thorough showdown :). I'm not a "Dripper" boy but you've definitely peeked my interest. Thank you @KZOR .
Your videos are always interesting, keep them coming.

Back