Late night Owls

And compost for healthy plants :D
I wanted to say you have to lime the soil and be patient but I doubt many people know much about the farming industry.
Also 8m or 16m implements depending on the budget and shape and gradient of the land:D

You gotta plough properly to make sure you dont miss any spots, once you’ve done the ground work then the watering begins. Pro tip; stress caused allot of issues and once i stopped stressing so much my garden stared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And that is golden advice.

Waited 3 years for those lemon trees to get their sh1t in order. And 3x more apples this year, an explosion of plums, peaches, figs and pomegranates now.

You gotta plough properly to make sure you dont miss any spots, once you’ve done the ground work then the watering begins. Pro tip; stress caused allot of issues and once i stopped stressing so much my garden stared.

In today's time its difficult to live stress free. But you right stress is a bugger.

I know of a couple who tried for 2 years and all it took was them going away for 2 weeks on holiday and seed started sprouting.

In today's time its difficult to live stress free. But you right stress is a bugger.

I know of a couple who tried for 2 years and all it took was them going away for 2 weeks on holiday and seed started sprouting.

I know what you mean, but you know those small little things that bug you eg; someone chewing loudly, you have to learn to ignore them and just watch your stress drop. If we talk jobs and working there is hardly a chance you could stress any less, but day to day life you can.

Truth be told it happened the same way with us, went away for our anniversary and came back with quite a surprise.

I know what you mean, but you know those small little things that bug you eg; someone chewing loudly, you have to learn to ignore them and just watch your stress drop. If we talk jobs and working there is hardly a chance you could stress any less, but day to day life you can.

Truth be told it happened the same way with us, went away for our anniversary and came back with quite a surprise.

Thanks brother, appreciate your advise. :)

Yet there are those unfortunate youngsters who just "walk across the lawn" once and fook up the whole garden. ;)

PS: Not one of them...

Yet there are those unfortunate youngsters who just "walk across the lawn" once and fook up the whole garden. ;)

PS: Not one of them...

Yeah funny enough i have picked up that the more responsible and well planned couples seen to have issues, where as the couples who cant afford it have no issues (in generalising here)

A friend of ours has spent over two million with flights/accommodations/doctors and treatments all over the globe to get his wife pregnant, 4 miscarriages later and the docs just say her body cant handle anymore.

My cousin who is broke is having his second one(dumb ass)

My employee is on his forth(bigger dumb ass)

My employee is on his forth(bigger dumb ass)

Even us, employees always complaing about cash but yet they have 2/3 even four kids, but they been complaing about cash even before they had one child.

Doesn't make sense :facepalm:

Even us, employees always complaing about cash but yet they have 2/3 even four kids, but they been complaing about cash even before they had one child.

Doesn't make sense :facepalm:

I can even comprehend how they think, i stress daily about raising one child.

The other day I saw a programme on TV about sleep. Mainly about 'early birds' and 'night owls' I found it quite interesting but there again I would, wounldn't I. :rolleyes:
:)
Dave

It's been a while since I played in this thread... I have done something to my left leg... feels like a pulled or torn muscle... and I have tried to sleep but no matter which way I lie it's not comfortable... so I'm up at 02:41am with Baby Choo. :confused:

It's been a while since I played in this thread... I have done something to my left leg... feels like a pulled or torn muscle... and I have tried to sleep but no matter which way I lie it's not comfortable... so I'm up at 02:41am with Baby Choo. :confused:
Yeah I feel for you, had a funny allergic reaction to something yesterday, I suspect spider bites - even my usual medication didn't help so was awake til 4am.

To all my eciggsa family,you must understand why I have bumped up this thread,I am currently in a private hospital,tonight (Wednesday) will be exactly 1 week I'm here,you know I got little sick but im going home today that's why I have the courage to speak it out,I had to be drugged with Cortizone drips (sorry for spelling),this thing keeps me up 22hours a day,and I get 2hours of sleep every single day since I started it,I said private hospital for a reason,you don't want to be here,trust me I have seen people suffering like I have never seen in my entire life,nothing to do with Covid 19,just different illnesses,I just watched my roommate suffer for 4hours non stop with pain and the nurses told him sorry we don't have anything,he weighs about 140kg (estimation) and has a big gash in his stomach which needs to be stiched up after the infection is cleared,I don't know how to say this but all I can say is our bodies are a blessing and we need to try our best to look after it,don't take health for granted,I feel as if I was in a military camp overflowing with people on there way out,I would never wish a single person to ever need to be hospitalized ever,private or government,I'm sorry it is very immotional,just try and be safe everyone,I'm going to get my 2hours sleep before I miss it,love to all

Last edited:
@Slick so sorry to hear you have been unwell and in hospital. Cortisone is such a horrible medication, I've also been victim to their sleepless nights. But certainly not to your extent, so can only imagine how awful it must be.
Breaks my heart to hear of your neighbour struggling like that. I've seen and heard if horrible things in hospitals. Absolutely avoid them at all cost.
Life and health is something we often take for granted. But it's always welcoming to be reminded why the journey is so wonderful. Sometimes we are so distracted by the daily hussle that we forget such things.

I hope that going home will allow you a better environment to heal and to be more comfortable. Sending you all the good vibes :--)

@Slick so sorry to hear you have been unwell and in hospital. Cortisone is such a horrible medication, I've also been victim to their sleepless nights. But certainly not to your extent, so can only imagine how awful it must be.
Breaks my heart to hear of your neighbour struggling like that. I've seen and heard if horrible things in hospitals. Absolutely avoid them at all cost.
Life and health is something we often take for granted. But it's always welcoming to be reminded why the journey is so wonderful. Sometimes we are so distracted by the daily hussle that we forget such things.

I hope that going home will allow you a better environment to heal and to be more comfortable. Sending you all the good vibes :--)
Thanks @BeaLea ,just to confirm I'm 100%,I just had to stay these days to get the shots but if you see me I'm fit as a fiddle :),the reason I sent the message was because I spoke to so many people,heard there stories,learnt there lives,got close to people of different ages,race,colour,gender,and what I picked up in most was like that attitude that 'The doctors will fix me up',it hit me so hard that we can't just rely on doctors alone,if we want a quality life,a happy life,we need to make alot more effort with regards to our diet, exercise,keeping our stress levels in check,and not to mention smoking vs vaping,ya I spent alot of time In the ashtray room,youl be surprised how many nurses and hospital staff smoke,I used to purposely sit near them so they could tell me vaping is much worse then smoking while they coughing there lungs out,some appreciated the vaping advice,while most of them looked at me like I'm killing them with my mango flavoured clouds,an eye opener indeed,I learnt so much in this week that would've taken me years of travel to learn,so I do believe I came here for a reason,to make me appreciate what I have,and to remind people out there to look after themselves because once your health is gone,you WILL feel like you would offer the entire world in exchange for a healthy peaceful quality life with your family,ok now I really need to go sleep,need to take meds at 5am :) peace out guys and girls,take care,I hope to never bump up this thread again

To all my eciggsa family,you must understand why I have bumped up this thread,I am currently in a private hospital,tonight (Wednesday) will be exactly 1 week I'm here,you know I got little sick but im going home today that's why I have the courage to speak it out,I had to be drugged with Cortizone drips (sorry for spelling),this thing keeps me up 22hours a day,and I get 2hours of sleep every single day since I started it,I said private hospital for a reason,you don't want to be here,trust me I have seen people suffering like I have never seen in my entire life,nothing to do with Covid 19,just different illnesses,I just watched my roommate suffer for 4hours non stop with pain and the nurses told him sorry we don't have anything,he weighs about 200kg (estimation) and has a big gash in his stomach which needs to be stiched up after the infection is cleared,I don't know how to say this but all I can say is our bodies are a blessing and we need to try our best to look after it,don't take health for granted,I feel as if I was in a military camp overflowing with people on there way out,I would never wish a single person to ever need to be hospitalized ever,private or government,I'm sorry it is very immotional,just try and be safe everyone,I'm going to get my 2hours sleep before I miss it,love to all

Sorry bro!. Glad you're better and going home soon and hope this is the last time you had to go through this ordeal.

To all my eciggsa family,you must understand why I have bumped up this thread,I am currently in a private hospital,tonight (Wednesday) will be exactly 1 week I'm here,you know I got little sick but im going home today that's why I have the courage to speak it out,I had to be drugged with Cortizone drips (sorry for spelling),this thing keeps me up 22hours a day,and I get 2hours of sleep every single day since I started it,I said private hospital for a reason,you don't want to be here,trust me I have seen people suffering like I have never seen in my entire life,nothing to do with Covid 19,just different illnesses,I just watched my roommate suffer for 4hours non stop with pain and the nurses told him sorry we don't have anything,he weighs about 140kg (estimation) and has a big gash in his stomach which needs to be stiched up after the infection is cleared,I don't know how to say this but all I can say is our bodies are a blessing and we need to try our best to look after it,don't take health for granted,I feel as if I was in a military camp overflowing with people on there way out,I would never wish a single person to ever need to be hospitalized ever,private or government,I'm sorry it is very immotional,just try and be safe everyone,I'm going to get my 2hours sleep before I miss it,love to all
Hi meneer, wishes for a speedy end to the treatment and a healthy you walking around!

Back