Limitless arms race firing issues

Jengz

Hier Kom a ding!
LV

Awards
Hi Guys,

So I've got the limitless arms race and I'm having an issue with it.

Every time I connect a new atomizer, and fire, the mod seems to be firing at its full power of 200watts and there goes my coils. Even if I drop the wattage to 15 watts, it still fires at a much higher wattage.

I don't know much about vaping at all.
I've got the druga on top with Clapton coils, 5 wraps each and it reads at .68 ohms but on my smok it reads .11 ohms... I have no idea what this all means, just giving as much details as possible.

Oh and this also drains the batteries far too quickly!

Any advice haha besides getting rid of the mod?

Much appreciated

Bud these mods seem to have several issues. I suggest taking it back to the store you bought it from and have them check.

Hi @Jengz and welcome to the forum!

As @OnePowerfulCorsa said, this mod has been full of crap! This is a different issue from what I have heard so far, but may still be related to the same firmware issue that the first release of these devices had. On the plus side Limitless acknowledge the problem so you SHOULD be able to swap out your device for a newer problem-free model if the vendor is on their game!

Thanks @Stosta and @OnePowerfulCorsa ... I picked up that sometimes when I attach a new ayyy and it asks if it's a new coil, when I click yes it doesn't read the yes and effectively doesn't pick up the ohms etc of the new coil! Must be softwear. Really love the feel and look of this mod so hopefully I can swap it out for a newer version. Haha holding thumbs

Thanks again for the responses.

Safe

Back