Locals ONLY Recipes

That's way to high for clyrolinx, look at 5% and lower for all 3 together

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Evening all

Have some Cly watermelon which is really not to my taste, smells the deal but is however very far in taste from how it smells.

So thought I would try do something with it.

Mixed with a 50/50 vg/pg at approx 1.5mg

Watermelon at 3%
Cotton Candy at 2%
Honeymelon at 1% threw this in at the end.

It really isn't great - the watermelon is overpowering, very bitter aftertaste. I was hoping the cotton candy would sweeten up the watermelon but it didn't.

Under the watermelon however is the honeymelon and cotton candy, which I think would be quite nice. Sweet Melon inhale with a musky candy exhale. Will be trying a mix with the 2 flavours to see how they turn out - sans w.melon.

Going to leave the concoction for 2 weeks and see how or if it mellows. And will update.

Sent from my T1-701u using Tapatalk
Will this work with 70/30 premix

Sent from my HUAWEI CRR-UL00 using Tapatalk

Hi guys,
So I decided to buy some TFM concentrates.

I am going to try a few from @Daniel as per above, malva,
sweet and sour, creme soda float, cherrybac and bubblegum. I am also going to be making some red bull and pineapple menthol (borrowed idea from @Silver)

Will let you know how they come out

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Hi guys,
So I decided to buy some TFM concentrates.

I am going to try a few from @Daniel as per above, malva,
sweet and sour, creme soda float, cherrybac and bubblegum. I am also going to be making some red bull and pineapple menthol (borrowed idea from @Silver)

Careful with the percentages , The Sweet N Sour was very perfumy at my % , start low and work your way up rather.

For that extra Wick "kick"I added 0.5% Menthol to my CLY Bubblegum , quite nice.

Careful with the percentages , The Sweet N Sour was very perfumy at my % , start low and work your way up rather.

For that extra Wick "kick"I added 0.5% Menthol to my CLY Bubblegum , quite nice.

What percentages would you recommend for some of the flavors? I've got strawberry which I'm struggling to taste in a mix, lime, coconut and watermelon

What percentages would you recommend for some of the flavors? I've got strawberry which I'm struggling to taste in a mix, lime, coconut and watermelon
Coconut I can tell you compared to FA Coconut you can less than half it and it will still be stronger than FA. Lime I have not used much but it is not a bad lime. Very thick though like it is suspended in VG. Watermelon be careful it can be very harsh and perfumy so start low.
The strawberry is not the greatest but is does the job for a few recipes I have made. You can start at 1% and work your way up to maybe 4% max after that gets a bit harsh. Strawberry milk you could take up a bit more.
The lime will go nice with the fruits, makes them pop

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I recently picked up some of Clyrolinx's new 'lemon cream biscuit' flavour and was wondering if anybody here has had some experience with it. I was thinking of mixing a batch at 3% but if someone has already solved the ideal percentage that would be great.

Cheers

How does CLY compare to TFM? Ive always used TFA for years, but looking to switch to local in order to support our local boytjies

Howzit. I mixed a batch yesterday of a few TFM flavours (1st time using TFM). Being the impatient person that i am, i had a few testers after steeping a few hours. I found all of them had a funny floral taste. Is this normal for TFM or do they just need steeping? Does TFM need to breathe to get rid of this weird taste?

Howzit @SmokeyJoe,
I have mixed quite a few TFM flavours in the last month and have found them all to need a bit longer steeping time (the fruity ones do initially taste floral/perfumy). It probably has something to do with the cold weather at the moment too.
For example a pineapple/spearmint which I mixed which would normally be a day or two to steep has now taken just over a week to be perfect.
Hope this helps?

Howzit @SmokeyJoe,
I have mixed quite a few TFM flavours in the last month and have found them all to need a bit longer steeping time (the fruity ones do initially taste floral/perfumy). It probably has something to do with the cold weather at the moment too.
For example a pineapple/spearmint which I mixed which would normally be a day or two to steep has now taken just over a week to be perfect.
Hope this helps?

Thanks, ill steep it longer. Im just not that used to that weird taste. Ive been using INW and TFA for 3 years religiously, so just hope that taste will go away as i want to keep supporting the local boyz

Thanks, ill steep it longer. Im just not that used to that weird taste. Ive been using INW and TFA for 3 years religiously, so just hope that taste will go away as i want to keep supporting the local boyz
The tatse should go away after enough steeping. I steep all my TFM mixes at least a week. Also some flavor need breathing, when I get a perfumy smell then I just breath it for an hour to 4 hours, then after a weeks steep it should be fine.

The tatse should go away after enough steeping. I steep all my TFM mixes at least a week. Also some flavor need breathing, when I get a perfumy smell then I just breath it for an hour to 4 hours, then after a weeks steep it should be fine.
Thanks bud, thought that it might need to breath

It will, it sort of forces the steep Their service is brilliant which eases it. Their bubblegum is a guaranteed shake and vape (think wicks).

It will, it sort of forces the steep Their service is brilliant which eases it. Their bubblegum is a guaranteed shake and vape (think wicks).
Thanks. I bough a few and so far creamy coffee is a no go for me. Creme brulee and apple crumble are extremely perfumy. Popcorn is nice. Have a few more i havent touched yet, marshmallow, peanut butter, english toffee, caramel, shortbread, strawberries and cream

How's it guys , got me some clyrolinx nicotine 3mg with 70/30. The 1lt mixed one. Think it's called low strength. Mixed some flavor etc. Any one else find that the mix is a bit harsh? Im getting a heavy nicotine rush. Heavy nausea and stuff. Never get it even from chain vaping until I tried this nicotine. Any one know if Im supposed to let this is steep or if it's ready to vape once flavour is added etc? Also my shake and vape mixes all taste the same? I think all I am tasting is the vg, pg and nicotine mix?

Sent from my Plus E using Tapatalk

Maybe a stupid question, but have to ask.
Why is this tread separated from all of the other recipe treads?
Every time I have to search for it. Maybe @Silver or someone else could make it sticky and move it in the same subforum with the other recipes.

Maybe a stupid question, but have to ask.
Why is this tread separated from all of the other recipe treads?
Every time I have to search for it. Maybe @Silver or someone else could make it sticky and move it in the same subforum with the other recipes.

Mmmm...it is in its own thread like all the others...which was specifically created to highlight recipes made from locally manufactured concentrates. As per the above post, it is a bit ‘dead’ - not sure it warrants a sticky then?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If anyone is looking for local flavours at an unbeatable price check out creative flavors international.

I had a chat to the owner, who informed me that they are one of SAs largest ejuice concentrate suppliers.
(Leaving out specific names intentionally)

I don't think it's fair what DIY shops are charging. PM me if you're really into DIY and want more info. The cost of a kilogram of concentrate retails for R60-400... So why are we paying R1ml+ for local flavours?

http://www.creativeflavors.co.za/

If anyone is looking for local flavours at an unbeatable price check out creative flavors international.

I had a chat to the owner, who informed me that they are one of SAs largest ejuice concentrate suppliers.
(Leaving out specific names intentionally)

I don't think it's fair what DIY shops are charging. PM me if you're really into DIY and want more info. The cost of a kilogram of concentrate retails for R60-400... So why are we paying R1ml+ for local flavours?

http://www.creativeflavors.co.za/
Is your flavours
  • Diacetyl Free
  • Acetyl Propionyl Free
  • Acetoin Free
And at what % do you use for creating liquid, do you have certification for above. You don't need to bad mouth local suppliers just to advertise your own store, that's stooping low, you should gain customers by the quality of your product. Please next time you would like to advertise please respect others that put their heart and soul into their products and spend their time productively in advertising their products in a respectful manner.

Back