Lockdown diaries - COVID-19 matters!

What are you going to be doing during the lockdown?

• At home. I’m non essential

Votes: 70 41.2%
  • Working. The virus doesn’t scare me

Votes: 41 24.1%
  • On standby

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • Working from home. Too essential to take any risk!

Votes: 66 38.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The taxi industry gets what it wants, but a peaceful tourism protest in Cape Town resulted in this. I am shocked beyond belief.
Read here

The taxi industry gets what it wants, but a peaceful tourism protest in Cape Town resulted in this. I am shocked beyond belief.
Read here

Yesterday I mentioned the refuge workers dumping garbage in Centurion, Daspoort, Attridgeville, Moot and Pta West that I know of. Thats after they caused havoc in the CBD by dumping and setting trucks alight. No teargas, water canons or arrests. Instead they get the increases that they wanted. And they are still not happy. They want salary adjustments on top of that.

Its the wild west. And its ruled by taxi operators and unions.

Hey guys

does anyone know when they’re broadcasting the next gripping episode of The Liar, the Witch and the Hatstand?

Righto. Back to the kitchen I went.

Yesterday was an old Durban favourite. Also known as a Mexican Burger.
A double lamb patty lined with crushed chillies.

The chocolate milkshake is part of the tradition.

PSX_20200725_182636.jpg

And today.

Some skilleted tenderized chicken boobies
In a homemade hot sauce.
With a Coke washdown lurking in the background.

PSX_20200726_141623.jpg

Righto. Back to the kitchen I went.

Yesterday was an old Durban favourite. Also known as a Mexican Burger.
A double lamb patty lined with crushed chillies.

The chocolate milkshake is part of the tradition.

View attachment 202473
I am now pretty sure you have the same camera the fastfoods and takeaways use to take pics of their menu's.
Awesome, you always have nice (I can relate) meals and great presentation!

I am now pretty sure you have the same camera the fastfoods and takeaways use to take pics of their menu's.
Awesome, you always have nice (I can relate) meals and great presentation!

Thanks. It's just my cellphone camera as usual :)

Licences expired between March and August valid until 2021
https://www.capetownetc.com/news/licences-expired-between-march-and-august-valid-until-2021
23 July 2020

"... This information has also officially been gazetted:

1. All learners licences, driving licence cards, temporary driving licences and professional driving permits that expired from March 26 up to August 31, 2020 are extended to January 31, 2021.

2. All motor vehicle licence discs, temporary permits, and roadworthy certificates that expired during the period that commenced from 26 March 2020 up to and including 31 May 2020 are deemed to be valid and their validity period is extended for a further grace period ending on August 31, 2020.

3. Motor trade number licences that expired during the period that commenced from March 26 up to and including May 21 are deemed to be valid and are extended for a further grace period ending on November 30, 2020..."

I see the IMF loan has been granted.
Oh well. More tax for us taxpayers to pay, coming soon to a budget speech near you.

Back