Lockdown diaries - COVID-19 matters!

What are you going to be doing during the lockdown?

• At home. I’m non essential

Votes: 70 41.2%
  • Working. The virus doesn’t scare me

Votes: 41 24.1%
  • On standby

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • Working from home. Too essential to take any risk!

Votes: 66 38.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My RDA is kinda on it's way out, anyone know which resellers have open physical stores (jhb)? I'm looking for a dead rabbit 2 and don't want to wait 10 days for delivery.

Winter warmer sarmies!
Gunslinger is a sauce made from fresh Carolina reapers, with Trinidad Moruga Scorpion and Ghost Pepper powders... added some fresh sliced habaneros just to brighten things up a little. Yum!!
7F43604E-573F-4930-B7F2-22D725511735.jpeg 771A0EB8-0C84-4020-ADFF-853D29103951.jpeg 003745B3-3888-40B8-B2A3-0894D5E08886.jpeg

On this day in 1979 I asked a young lady to marry me and spend the rest of her life with me. What you need to know is that I was punching way above my weight, but being a short fat kid all my life, this was nothing new.

She agreed and we got hitched. One year later and she surprised me by organising a weekend away for our anniversary. The next year I surprised her and so it went on .... until this year 2020. This year we do not get to go anywhere. So I think I will cook her a good meal, break open a bottle of wine and have an early night.Honda.resized.jpg

Last edited:
On this day in 1979 I asked a young lady to marry me and spend the rest of her life with me. What you need to know is that I was punching way above my weight, but being a short fat kid all my life, this was nothing new.

She agreed and we got hitched. One year later and she surprised me by organising a weekend away for our anniversary. The next year I surprised her and so it went on .... until this year 2020. This year we do not get to go anywhere. So I think I will cook her a good meal, break open a bottle of wine and have an early night.View attachment 202597

You're lying. That bike wasn't available in 1979. :--P

Congrats with your anniversary. May there be many more!:party:

You are right, however that bike is an Ilse of Man special built for the 50th anniversary of Honda at the TT. The model is my missus who did a shoot for Bike SA

No 16 of 50 baby blade, CBR 600 RR. Loaded like you would not believe.

Does 160 KPH .... in 1st

Need a good laugh ... read this. What a bloody circus!! :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

Government’s emergency covid hotline was flooded by confused Vodacom callers after number mix-up
https://www.businessinsider.co.za/g...sed-vodacom-callers-after-number-mixup-2020-7
27 July 2020

"Government was left red-faced after snatching Vodacom’s 111 helpline to serve as a coronavirus emergency number.
In April, the Independent Communications Authority of South Africa (Icasa) announced in the government gazette that the number “111” would now be for the sole use of “Covid-19 national emergency services”. Helpfully, it also said that the number would be toll-free to access.

The announcement did not allow for a consultation period, or allow anyone to lodge any complaints. According to the original announcement, 111 would now be used for Covid-19 emergencies until three months after the end of the State of Disaster.

However, it seems as if Icasa did not realise the number was already being used by Vodacom as a helpline. And, since there was no waiting period, Vodacom couldn’t lodge any objections.

According Icasa’s own wording in the government gazette, the result was that, for three months, “Covid-19 health communications centres were inundated with calls made by Vodacom customers”.

Instead of responding to Covid-19 emergencies, the National Department of Health, which runs the call centres, was forced to respond to Vodacom customers presumably wanting to check their balance, or when they would be eligible for an upgrade.

Consequently, the National Department of Health advised Icasa that it would like the number changed.

So Icasa just announced in the government gazette that it had reviewed and withdrawn the “111” short code as a Covid-19 emergency services code”. It is now considering the following numbers: 103, 104, 105, 106, 118, and 139.

Icasa has also opted to allow seven days for mobile operators and the public to lodge any objections."

You are right, however that bike is an Ilse of Man special built for the 50th anniversary of Honda at the TT. The model is my missus who did a shoot for Bike SA
No 16 of 50 baby blade, CBR 600 RR. Loaded like you would not believe.

Does 160 KPH .... in 1st
Congrats bro

Last edited:
Take it any way you want, I'll just leave this here until Youtube again censors it. They have been heavily censoring things like this for months, trying to control the narrative. If they didn't censor as heavily as they do I'd not have bothered to post it. I despise censorship. Especially now.

What do I think about it? I don't, I have more important things to think about.

Take it any way you want, I'll just leave this here until Youtube again censors it. They have been heavily censoring things like this for months, trying to control the narrative. If they didn't censor as heavily as they do I'd not have bothered to post it. I despise censorship. Especially now.

Could someone explain what's going on here, because I don't get it.

Firstly, here's a group of doctors who are not wearing masks and standing close together. That's rather strange.
Secondly, if this drug really can help, why is it not allowed?
Finally, why are these doctors being censored?

Firstly, here's a group of doctors who are not wearing masks and standing close together. That's rather strange.

Because everyone must live in fear until "miracle vaccine" is released. According to the "trusted" sources.

Only watched the first 2 minutes and realised its 30 minutes of rambling.

What I get is that they discovered a treatment. And in stead of following procedures to get the treatment recognised they posted it on YouTube and various form of social media. So it didn't get recognised and now all world leaders are in a plot to kill its own citizens.

The same tune every time.

I love how all the "doctors" are wearing the same exact outfit: Collard shirt, tie and a bright shiny white coat that has probably never seen the inside of a hospital. all very official looking :rolleyes: Really milking the Hollywood perception of a doctor stereotype. Here by us, i'll show you a brilliant Gynae that looks like he just plowed and planted 10 fields and wrestled with a cow for a couple of hours, a exceptional oncologist that looks like he belongs in the Hell's Angels and a General Practitioner that looks like she gave an arts and crafts class 15 minutes ago.

Back