Lockdown diaries - COVID-19 matters!

What are you going to be doing during the lockdown?

• At home. I’m non essential

Votes: 70 41.2%
  • Working. The virus doesn’t scare me

Votes: 41 24.1%
  • On standby

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • Working from home. Too essential to take any risk!

Votes: 66 38.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Grand Guru ... Your statement "I hope all of us do realize that the last few weeks as much as the next few months we are writing an important chapter in History. A chapter that will be taught in schoolbooks for years, decades and probably centuries after our time", is beginning to have more and more relevance as time passes ... I may add to that by saying that The Darwin Awards are going to make for some humorously interesting reading in a few years time to boot.

Last edited:
Also the biggest number of tests in 24 hours I’ve seen so far as well.

Yeah. At the same time the rate of infected people as a % of those tested still remains stubbornly over 30%.

The UK is around 15% currently--and they are testing close to 500k a day.

Yeah. At the same time the rate of infected people as a % of those tested still remains stubbornly over 30%.

The UK is around 15% currently--and they are testing close to 500k a day.
That sadly means that we are not testing enough people still...

That sadly means that we are not testing enough people still...

Yes.
Even with the updated EC death figures yesterday.
They say it was due to updating historic swab test figures taken from bodies since April last year.

Does that mean they only tested recently. Did those deceased have open funerals. Might explain why EC blew up the way it did.

This is getting extremely worrisome, extremely fast - those figures are ramping up too fast - I predict a level 4 / 5 soon if CR wants to have a population / taxbase left .

This is getting extremely worrisome, extremely fast - those figures are ramping up too fast - I predict a level 4 / 5 soon if CR wants to have a population / taxbase left .
It’s escalating exponentially at the moment. Frightening stuff.

My sister just whatsapp me to say that she has tested positive and her one daughter they waiting on the results on the other daughter but said my mom is negative
In polokwane we got a family member who contracted the virus a week ago and is suffering with breathing for the past 4days now
This virus is really too close now
Stay save people

My sister just whatsapp me to say that she has tested positive and her one daughter they waiting on the results on the other daughter but said my mom is negative
In polokwane we got a family member who contracted the virus a week ago and is suffering with breathing for the past 4days now
Stay save people
Sorry bro. I didn't emoji 'cuase I don't think there one for that. Sterkte!

Sorry bro. I didn't emoji 'cuase I don't think there one for that. Sterkte!
Dankie het nou nou met haar gepraat en my sussie se haar dogter en man het saam sy familie vakansie gaan hou in die Kaap en ja dit toe Gauteng toe gebring
Regtig stupid man jy gaan Hou nie f#kken vakansie in n Hotspot plek nie

Dankie het nou nou met haar gepraat en my sussie se haar dogter en man het saam sy familie vakansie gaan hou in die Kaap en ja dit toe Gauteng toe gebring
Regtig stupid man jy gaan Hou nie f#kken vakansie in n Hotspot plek nie
Wishing you the best , hope they are ok . We postponed everything untill we see where this is heading.

Level 4 would kill way more people than the virus. They need vaccine. They need enforcement. That's it, the horse has bolted containment has failed ages ago.

Stay save people

Wishing your family a speedy recovery @The vaper.

Another day of > 20000 cases
Infection rate still over 30% of tests done

I can just smell that level 4 coming :-(

Back