Lockdown diaries - COVID-19 matters!

What are you going to be doing during the lockdown?

• At home. I’m non essential

Votes: 70 41.2%
  • Working. The virus doesn’t scare me

Votes: 41 24.1%
  • On standby

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • Working from home. Too essential to take any risk!

Votes: 66 38.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is why I have ended up with almost no nic.
Helping people out. But I wouldn't chance giving nic to anyone, not even 36mg. Lesson learnt I guess. Sometimes people do things out of desperation. Sometimes the lights are on but nobody's home. I can imagine the rush from 100mg even in mtl though. Being a hypertension sufferer if probably peg after the third puff lol.
Saw someone drip 50mg salt on a 0.11 ohm setup on a noisy once. Man was dazed for about an hour after that.
As much as I do understand the guy’s frustration I’m feeling responsible for whatever might happen to him now. This whole bloody tobacco ban thing is so cruel!

My tongue isn't swollen anymore so I'm just vaping MTL for now then it don't vape as much.
But I got homework for the next few days.

As much as I do understand the guy’s frustration I’m feeling responsible for whatever might happen to him now. This whole bloody tobacco ban thing is so cruel!
This is real bad
Hope your friend is gonna be ok?

The problem is this ban,people will do anything now to get their fix,
And buy all these junk liquids

I will never give someone Nic that have no idea what the consequences might/can/is gonna be

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Well we all trust who we give the recourses too.
We need to wear a kopdoek and regulate what we do next.(not ban) regulate
This is real bad
Hope your friend is gonna be ok?

The problem is this ban,people will do anything now to get their fix,
And buy all these junk liquids

I will never give someone Nic that have no idea what the consequences might/can/is gonna be

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Not sure if there is a language barrier here or a comprehension issue.

What I said is that it is hard to educate yourself with google. Google is only there to sell you crap. Crap as in a pile of bullshit.

It takes more than a web browser to find information. Usually a question is needed but to ask the right question is very difficult.
I agree with both of you actually. @Resistance
Google is awesome no doubt but remember it also uses an algorithmic "filter bubble" to sort and display information IT BELIEVES you want/need to know based on all the internet and social media history its collected on you.
Im picking up stompies sorry (excuse the pun) but I just wana throw that in the mix. I can go back to being blonde now :)

I agree with both of you actually. @Resistance
Google is awesome no doubt but remember it also uses an algorithmic "filter bubble" to sort and display information IT BELIEVES you want/need to know based on all the internet and social media history its collected on you.
Im picking up stompies sorry (excuse the pun) but I just wana throw that in the mix. I can go back to being blonde now :)
True ,it's not hard,but it also helps using the acquired information properly and depending on how you use said information you can actually learn quite a lot.(this excludes the recent phase of he said she said and special media teaching)
Although some might point you to a solid foundation for future reference.
And @stevie g can read up on language barrier and comprehension. It might just work for him using the info correctly.

Last edited:
This is real bad
The problem is this ban,people will do anything now to get their fix.
I know what you mean. Im worried about my dad. Hes about to pay R800 for 2 bags of rollies which shouldnt cost more than R200 pre-lockdown.

Its INSANE on the part of smokers and utterly morally deplorable (strongest word for disgusting I could find!!!!) on the part of sellers.

At least the vaping community hasnt taken financial advantage of each other. Im a noob vaper but from my experience so far thats my impression.

On a more serious note with things going like they are with the ban a lot of people are buying electronic sigs now. And i hear alot of people talking about the (oils) they can use and i try to help the people i can, but worried about everyone talking about oils might get some one really trying oils, i tell alot of people never use oils must be water based vg and pg lets hope mistakes arent made during this time. And also tell them where to order all vendors i know of.

Well my vape friends. After using my Twisp MTL for just over a year now, with absolute joy, I'm going cold turkey from this morning.

Man, how I loved vaping. No stinking, no wheezing and no coughing, just absolute bliss, puffing away at some awesome, sometimes fruity, sometimes minty liquids.

When the lockdown started I had six bottles of Twisp cherry. I ran out about two weeks ago. The first week I bumbed ciggies from my friends and the last week I vaped some of the most terrible stuff, most probably fake liquids, as I'm coughing continuously.

Well, obviously this stuff will kill me if I continue using it, so I have to say, Au revoir.

Good luck to all of you out there.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

My tongue isn't swollen anymore so I'm just vaping MTL for now then it don't vape as much.
But I got homework for the next few days.

hi, so did this swelling just happen all of a sudden out of the blue ?

@Grand Guru Ask him to return the nic to you - tell him you're going to make it even stronger for him - but dilute it with something. VG or PG? Maybe even distilled water? NOTE I haven't tried this - just a thought ...

Is good news , gatvol of collecting CBD , they are all going in ''for sale'' after this circus.

@ARYANTO I edited my post, saying that I wasn't sure if CBD had to be bought or not. They don't specifically say that it must on the website, but they do have CBD in the Essentials list. Other websites specifically state that CBD must be bought

DAY 61 -07:45
Stats came in after bed time so here it is :
up 649 to 24264
fatalities 524
The CT wind is still visiting JHB and it's a predicted 0 degrees - max 10. A good day to stay inhouse . Any one else notice the creep of shelf prices ?
My infamous Zoo cookies is getting priced right out of my greedy paws , it started out @ R26.00 ,now it's R36.00 apparently because the price of eggs went up - how many eggs do you need to make 12 cookies [pack] , must it get rationed now like e-juice ? I am getting screwed from all sides .:(

DAY 61 -07:45
Stats came in after bed time so here it is :
up 649 to 24264
fatalities 524
The CT wind is still visiting JHB and it's a predicted 0 degrees - max 10. A good day to stay inhouse . Any one else notice the creep of shelf prices ?
My infamous Zoo cookies is getting priced right out of my greedy paws , it started out @ R26.00 ,now it's R36.00 apparently because the price of eggs went up - how many eggs do you need to make 12 cookies [pack] , must it get rationed now like e-juice ? I am getting screwed from all sides .:(
Stock up on some glycerine, I hear it makes everything smoother.:)

Back