Lockdown level 2

Feels like Christmas baby! Ive managed for the last 5 months, where there is a will there is a way...but this is great news. Happy for the vape shops, these guys and their staff have had it really kak

My concern is that people will now think it is all over. No way.

This virus will live with us for a long time and we will need to adjust our thinking to manage it. It is different to TB and Maleria and HIV, yet we have managed to live with acceptable levels of infection.

My hope is that big pharma or even little pharma will come up with a an acceptable vaccine such as the pneumococcal vaccine which even if it is taken yearly, or like some every five years, will offer a form of protection.

I predict that in five years time if some one says they lost some one to Covid it will be accepted the same as some one saying I lost some one to pneumonia.

We need to change our habits. I intend to have some close friends for a braai in the near future.

Shower, put on clothes straight out of the washing machine, come straight here, no stopping at shops or petrol stations.
Make sure what you bring has been sanitized and no more hugs and kisses.
No exceptions.

Show me that respect and I will do the same when I visit you.

Ridiculous you say, not necessary.

They said the same about seat belts.

Let's not resist the changes, let's embrace them for I believe it is needed to improve our lives going forward

Was tobacco products in the previous regulation?

Eish....

Scrap that.
I found it.

If the new regulation does not mention a change to the stipulation of the previous regulation, the previous regulation still stand.

found this on mybb

Nope... If the gazette mentions were moving to level 2 and the regulations have no mention of tobacco under level 2 then the ban is no longer applicable.. Unless we move back to level 3 of course.

In terms of tobacco, the sale of tobacco products has been removed from the list of economic exclusions.

Back