Looking for a good Cereal DIY mix or product

SparkySA

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys

For me as a vaper I have found that the majority vapes fruity stuff, I on the other hand love cereal profiles, about 6 months to a year ago the smok stand had a cinnamon doughnut that also hit my proverbial vape spot, I am looking for something along these lines

Kellogs
Popcorn (but a good one)
Cinnamon Doughnut

I don't do berry
I wasted alot of money fruity stuff but I would how ever be in the market for a mango/kiwi/strawberry (no menthol)

Please help me out here I'm looking for a good solid ADV

If you guys have ideas or something I can look into it would be great

Hey guys

For me as a vaper I have found that the majority vapes fruity stuff, I on the other hand love cereal profiles, about 6 months to a year ago the smok stand had a cinnamon doughnut that also hit my proverbial vape spot, I am looking for something along these lines

Kellogs
Popcorn (but a good one)
Cinnamon Doughnut

I don't do berry
I wasted alot of money fruity stuff but I would how ever be in the market for a mango/kiwi/strawberry (no menthol)

Cereals I can't help with.
NCV trinity,(grape,strawberry,kiwi) unfortunately no mango.
@StompieZA reviewed some cereal juices and he like mango so he might be able to suggest something

Hey guys

Kellogs
Popcorn (but a good one)
Cinnamon Doughnut

I don't do berry

I suggest you check e-liquid-recipies.com

I found a couple cereal recipes on there. Tongue Fu*k is good but it has a more lemon basted. They have a few frosted flakes recipes as well

@SparkySA , welcome back , may I recommend a product , not cereal but same line ,
PAULIE'S Granola bar , great nutty taste with a hint of fruity sweetness , got my first bottle and
def getting a second .

@SparkySA I have seen a juice called crackle.unfortunately it's berry cereal. And what about frostees and that papa smurf juice?

I second this. Proper cereal vape with loads of flavor but needs around a 10 day steep.

Sent from my MAR-LX1M using Tapatalk

I would push it for 4 weeks. Thats when most cereals and creams start to shine.

Compared to “Frostees” how does this fair? I really liked frostees a lot didn’t find anything close

Unfortunately I never had Frosteez so I can't compare. But that is the profile the creator was after.

Compared to “Frostees” how does this fair? I really liked frostees a lot didn’t find anything close
In my opinion it is right on par with Frosteez
Frosteez in my opinion is a straight up frosted cereal with corn flakes as your main top note....lacking any of the milk part
where Tony's revenge is a minute little less corn flakes but most definitely has that perfect sugar and milk bottom notes

Back