Major pitstop

The lineup looks awesome @Christos.
Do you use the same wick material in all of them?
Yes I have started using a single cotton because using different cottons has thrown my "wicking" skills out.

CBV2 is quite thick and royal wicks is thin and can be compressed.

I have had spitback issues from too tight wicks recently and discovered it's because I wick the same way with different cottons and have thus resolved to use TFC only.

Yes I have started using a single cotton because using different cottons has thrown my "wicking" skills out.

CBV2 is quite thick and royal wicks is thin and can be compressed.

I have had spitback issues from too tight wicks recently and discovered it's because I wick the same way with different cottons and have thus resolved to use TFC only.

Funny you should say that about the Royal Wicks being thin
In the Dvarw, when using a 2.5 mm ID coil, one needs to pack it quite toght to get enough to cover the juice holes. I have on one or two occasions had a slight leak and then i have to pack it tighter.

Is TFC a bit thicker?

Funny you should say that about the Royal Wicks being thin
In the Dvarw, when using a 2.5 mm ID coil, one needs to pack it quite toght to get enough to cover the juice holes. I have on one or two occasions had a slight leak and then i have to pack it tighter.

Is TFC a bit thicker?
The TFC feels more solid than royal wicks but it's compressed and manipulated just as easy and it's super absorbent.

The TFC feels more solid than royal wicks but it's compressed and manipulated just as easy and it's super absorbent.

Embarrassed to admit i still need to try TFC
Thanks for the pointers @Christos !

Pit Stopping two DVarw's in anticipation of the Dani Mods coming from the UK!
DaniMail 001.JPG

All wicked up and fill with Red Pill... now just waiting for DHL to arrive!
DaniMail 004.JPG

Give it horns @Rob Fisher !!
My Dvarw is rocking today - purring so nicely - and delivering a solid and good flavoured vape!

Most of the Dvarw's are soaking in warm water... the mods are charged and awaiting the freshly built and wicked Dvarw's!
PitStopMods 004.JPG

This weekend is the @Sir Vape birthday bash so it's time to bring out the Golden Dvarw's and get them ready for the weekend! Along with the new Ivory Solar Storm and the Teal workhorse... Titanium Fiber Cotton "Elite" for wicking and a fresh bottle of Red Pill! Let the weekend festivities begin!
PitStopGold 004.JPG PitStopGold 010.JPG

Back