Major pitstop

Not a major pit stop but a quick MTL setup in the skyline. 30g kan parallel around a 2.5mm.

0D32B0C3-DEC7-4F89-8862-EDBA72F43BA1.jpeg

0C28C772-8C88-4972-AA43-F22993F6FF1F.jpeg

That's awesome @RayDeny
30g is very thin!
How many wraps and what resistance if I may I ask?

Last edited:
I decided to spend all day yesterday preparing my RTA's & RDA's for 2019

Major PIT STOP, All with new coils and new wick, just ready for Juice.

IMG_2676.JPG

2019 I am ready for you

IMG_2687.JPG

Bringing the BB out of retirement

20181229_093853.jpg

20181229_094723.jpg

20181229_095038.jpg

20181229_095210.jpg

20181229_095520.jpg

Very nice flavourful vape at 25w on 0.66 ohm MTL kanthal

Time to inspect the coils closely... looks like it's time to replace two or maybe three coils... a little longer under the fan and they will be completely dry and ready for wicks!
DvarwClean 003.JPG

Yes three coils needed replacing! Out with the old and in with the good and clean and fresh! Bazinga!
DvarwPitStopFull01.jpg DvarwPitStopFull02.jpg DvarwPitStopFull03.jpg DvarwPitStopFull04.jpg DvarwPitStopFull05.jpg DvarwPitStopFull06.jpg DvarwPitStopFull07.jpg DvarwPitStopFull08.jpg DvarwPitStopFull09.jpg DvarwPitStopFull10.jpg DvarwPitStopFull12.jpg

@Rob Fisher that looks awesome
How do you know when its time to change the coil? Is it how it looks or how it tastes?
How long would you estimate those coils ar lasting before being changed?

@Rob Fisher that looks awesome
How do you know when its time to change the coil? Is it how it looks or how it tastes?
How long would you estimate those coils ar lasting before being changed?

I do start to feel a slight degradation in taste and I can see the surface is no longer blue and is more of a rusty colour. I have no doubt I could get more usage out of them but the best flavour possible is always my goal... unfortunately (or fortunately) I know Red Pill so well now that I know exactly what the perfect setup is for it. I don't think it's going to be possible for me to get a more perfect setup for Red Pill than an alien coil from @RiaanRed, Mavaton cotton in a Dvarw DL on a regulated mod.
BluiesOut.JPG

Thanks @Rob Fisher
Thats classic

I love it how you know that juice so well
Makes for such a good reference so yknow when its dialled in just right

Pit Stop for the Stratum Time Edition! The Brasso had to come out and a bit of elbow grease and Boom!
StratumTime1.jpg StratumTime2.jpg StratumTime3.jpg StratumTime6.jpg

When did you get this @Rob Fisher ?

Dont recall it -
Unless its new

Looks very nice

Yes, it's that time again! No freshly wicked Dvarw's standing by so time to crack open the new bottle of Mavaton X and wick up all the clean Dvarw's! Hot cup of coffee ready! Let's do this!
PitStopRain1.jpg PitStopRain3.jpg

Back