Major pitstop

As some of you rightly commented, at least we all vape, doesn't matter on what. We all have a common denominator but its part of human nature to break out of a "common hole" just to find something that distinguish him/herself from the next human being. If I paid a lot of $$ for a vape device, it is obvious that I will rationalize the goodness of it, even if my rationale becomes illogical - I am at the end of the day just another vaper, like the majority of us. Its fun, so enjoy the variety as long as its a Reo :D.

I Agree. As long as we vape...

I still look at all the Reonaughts, Like I look at Jaguar owners... You know that look :notagain: and then think to myself. Just wait till I get mine... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I still look at all the Reonaughts, Like I look at Jaguar owners... You know that look :notagain: and then think to myself. Just wait till I get mine... :rofl::rofl::rofl:
More of a Landcruiser. Could have been a Landy, but it does not break down enough:D.

Just a correction there @Arthster

A Reonaut is someone who has a Reo

A Reonaught is someone who doesn't have one

;-)

I have to agree with @Silver. Using multiple devices at the same time, rotating them depending on what I feel like at that moment. Jane got a springclean last night, so I am using the M50 lemo combo now. Lemo is almost empty, then I will fire up the CF Mod with Atlantis I am such a slut :)

LOL @LandyMan

Snap

Reo
M50/Lemo
Atlantis/CF Mod

Time to get this Pit Stop thread back on track! ;-)

Today will be awesome because I will have 4 REO's with new Rayon Wicks and full bottles of juice and fresh batteries for that Ooooo Ahhhh vape when you have just squonked a fresh wick for the first time! You know when you have to close your eyes to fully appreciate that most awesome flavour! :rock:

Pit Stop 003.JPG

This time it was a MAJOR service... Wick Change, Battery change and a Coil Change... I got rid of the 2,5mm commercial coils I tried and replaced them all with MacGyver 28g 8 Wraps 1,5mm Micro Coils! 9 Coils done reading between 1Ω and 1,1Ω! Lily at the back left was feeling left out but she has a test ReadyXwick in her and we are seeing how long we can last before needing a wick change. The ReadyXwick is definitely not as crisp as Rayon but it sure outlasts Rayon by a country mile and then some! Avril V2 and Camila got new coils as well because they will be going Out and About this weekend!

PitStop 004.JPG

That was a MAJOR pitstop indeed Rob! Must have taken you a while. Lol!

I did some pitstopping too this evening.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428087561.296417.jpg

From left to right :

The Lemo got refilled with my "Strawberry Ice mix". That's all. As I outlined in the Lemo thread I managed to get my Lemo working to my liking. So this was just a refill. 2nd tank going beautifully so far. Fingers crossed. Rayon in there has done 4ml so good for a lot more.

Beloved REO Blue and Nuppin got a full tank of Starwberry Ice too and a fresh battery. The rayon in there has only done 5ml and is working like a champ so I didn't change anything on top

Thumper (REO Black) got a new battery after half a bottle and a new organic cotton wick because I felt like it. Thumping like a champ. That's my 30g paracoil and it's working so well I don't want to change anything there for as long as I can. Pity that blackbird destroys the coils like a demon.

And finally , the mighty evod1 just got a refill of 1.5ml of "Berry Blaze ice". No fuss. Coil in there is stock and has done about 6ml. Working smoothly.

This should keep me going for a day or two.

After that dry hit tonight here is a picture of my Goblin... and added to the cleaning bowl is the Nautilus which I just can't get to vape decent anymore... the Nautilus Mini was fine but I gave that my mate @daveza in CT... and the Aspire K1 doesn't really do it for me either...

Goblin 001.JPG

Major pitstop attempt. Maybe I am too ambitious. Let's see how it goes.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428849952.784733.jpg

I love Pit Stops... I do minor pit stops twice a day and major ones about once a week... Minor Pit stop is wick, juice and batteries... Major is coils, wicks, ultrasonic the works! ;-)

I love Pit Stops... I do minor pit stops twice a day and major ones about once a week... Minor Pit stop is wick, juice and batteries... Major is coils, wicks, ultrasonic the works! ;-)

Lol Rob, then by your description my pitstop last night was a minor one.

Most of the devices got a refill and new wicks.

Then my mom's Blackbird Reo needed a new coil - and as I started taking out the Vapowire - we lost power.
Not to worry, I fetched my headlamp - my mom lit about a million candles ;-) and we continued.
Was great

I generally fill and rewick at least one device a day - but I like it when they all need attention at the same time - then I can do them all at once.

PS - I am past the coil tinkering for the sake of tinkering stage - so I like to leave the coils if they are functioning nicely. From time to time I see something on the forum and think "What if" - and then I put that into the "To Do" list - but I have to refrain from tinkering too much otherwise I could easily spend a whole day just building and vaping...

Such beauties on the operating table Rob!

My button seemed a little sticky last night, and I was itching to see how the positive plate was installed... So I took it apart, gave it a bath. Put it back together with with no hassles.

REOs are really full proof. Clever, simplistic design. What a gem of a mod

Another much needed major pitstop this evening

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437161388.625200.jpg

From left to right

Lemo1 got a full tank of Strawberry Ice and 2 fresh smurf batts in the Sig. She didn't come with on my travels recently so I missed her.

Lemo2 got her refill of @Paulie's Guava with some added ice ;-). Lovely. Fresh.

The next 3 devices all got VM Tropical Ice. I am still reviewing it and wanted to taste it in the Nautilus Mini as well as lung hit on the Nuppin. Review will be ready hopefully soon... The RM2 and the Nuppin both got new Rayon wicks and batteries. The coil in the Nautilus is virtually new.

Then REO Blue got a new juice I am testing for a friend. On the Cyclone because my LP RM2 went out of service. Cyclone is great but the airhole is a tad too small. Flavour is very good though.

And finally, 'thumper' got some new wick and a fresh battery for her thumpingly delicious Black Bobas juice.

Feels good to be all prepped and ready to vape.

Rock n roll!

Nice one Hi Ho @Silver! Good to see a Cyclone on a REO for a change! Next you need a Hornet and a Van Hunks! :)

Nice one Hi Ho @Silver! Good to see a Cyclone on a REO for a change! Next you need a Hornet and a Van Hunks! :)

Thanks @Rob Fisher !
Cyclone is doing well. I just need to open up her hole a fraction...
As for the other atties, indeed I need to try them. Hornet sounds very interesting. Hows the vape on that?
Andcthe Van Hunks looks very exciting too
Here we go again...

Back