Major pitstop

Cyclone is doing well. I just need to open up her hole a fraction...
As for the other atties, indeed I need to try them. Hornet sounds very interesting. Hows the vape on that?

Come to Durbs for a holiday again! I'm a Dremel expert and will open the hole for you no sweat! ;-)

The Hornet is actually a very old dripper and was before the Cyclone's time... it's got a very similar concave deck to the cyclone and I'm sure the Cyclone was built with a deck like it had in 2013 because of the Hornet... the flavour is very similar to the Cyclone. It's standard hole is very small and has to be opened for sure... back in the old days small holes were the order of the day!

Tom at Catfish Atty Mods managed to get hold of about 20 of them from somewhere and I managed to secure another one from him that will arrive next week along with one or two other new BF drippers! ;-)

I think my next Reo will have to be silver with a coloured door... damn nice.

Thanks @r0gue z0mbie , i do love the silver finish on the Reos
But I give the credit for different coloured doors to @Andre
He advised me well in the beginning ;-)
Also, I need to know what flavour is in what Reo, so the colours start to take on the personality of the flavour profiles usually in them

@Rob Fisher - lol, i should come to Durbs for a Dremel weekend.

Major Pitstop today! After a week or so of testing so many juices it was time...

PitStop1.jpg
Batteries too... they get a rub with an eraser and then some Red Deoxit!
PitStop2.jpg

A couple of the Cyclone air holes made slightly bigger! I'm a dremel master!
PitStop3.jpg

Brand new fresh bottles while the other soak and get the smells out of them!
PitStop4.jpg

PitStop5.jpg

All clean and some very shiny!
PitStop6.jpg PitStop7.jpg

And this is current perfect stock to vape on while this pit stop is happening!
PitStop8.jpg

I just won't be able to handle so many devices. It will drive me nuts to keep tabs on what is what.

I just won't be able to handle so many devices. It will drive me nuts to keep tabs on what is what.

That most certainly is a problem... I normally put the bottle of juice that's in it in front of the REO nicely on my desk... and then my home cleaning executive comes and polishes my desk and arranges them nicely with all the REO's together and all the bottle together!

And that's why we have major pit stops! ;)

Unless I'm vaping Gemini Juices because they are all different colours! :)

Big pitstop

New coils for mom (@Poppie) - belated woman's day gift ;-)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439214345.213563.jpg

Her REOs are doing just fine.

Lol @devdev. It's quite good actually. I like the red sauce more than the green one....

All done. @Poppie is now very happy!

Her fleet are all pumped up and performing beautifully.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439219065.812638.jpg

From left to right

Blackbird in the REO Green. New 0.9 ohm coil.

VK coffee mixed with VM coffee in the REO red. New 0.9 ohm coil

Nautilus Mini with VK Pina Colada

Not sure what your coffee taste is but I got my hands on some coffee cream from a vendor here near me in its a sweet creamy coffee, reminds me of the classic peculated coffee aroma.

Please spill the beans and let us know which vendor and the name of the juice!

Cool indeed the peanut butter is also interesting and I see you have the strawberry also. Not sure how much you will have left after the review but maybe mix the strawberry with the arctic menthol 50/50 for interesting fruity menthol vape.

I really must try this combo... I still haven't find a coffee juice I like and this could be it! ;)

@Rob Fisher - you really need to try this combo

Get Oupa to put a bottle of Vapour Mountain's Coffee in the "Tropical Ice pipeline". This juice is deep, dark and roasted. No milkiness. It's too dark and roasted in my view to vape on its own.

Then ask VK to send you a bottle of their Coffee on their next order. This one is lighter and creamier. It's nice on its own, but it needs something a bit darker and more roasted in it.

My mom has settled on about 3/4 of a Reo bottle of the VK coffee and then she adds just a quarter of the dark roasted VM one. Shake. And the mix is great. It has the creaminess and the deep coffee taste. You can mix to your taste.

Mini Pit stop... Drippers and tanks cleaned after today's Dripper test and juice testing! :p

Jucie Test 002.JPG

Got round to rebuilding my tc coil. I dont rewick it i just change the whole thing, wick and coil. Wile i was doing that i also changed the o-rings on my Sub Tank

IMG_0338.jpg

Busy Day...

RTA Sauna
Modimolle-20150823-00150.jpg

BF Sauna
Modimolle-20150823-00148.jpg

Sorting & DIY
Modimolle-20150823-00151.jpg

Sundried Reo's
Modimolle-20150823-00153.jpg

Back