Mech Power

Yoda

Master of none, but always willing to learn
LV

Awards
Hi everybody!

I just wanted to ask the more experienced guys, i bought a Dimitri mech a while ago because it could take 2 smurfs and could more easily carry a low ohm build but I tend to usually build to 0.3 so that i can use it on my subox aswell

So my question is why does it feel to me like even when my 2 smurfs in the dimitri are at full charge, that my subox at 50 watts still hits harder?

Mech mod drop off is quite hectic, specially on low ohm builds.. Regulated mods do their utmost best to keep the wattage consistent via the chip.

So the big trade off with mechs are decreased battery life yet the capacity to build super low ohm.

0.3 ohms on a fresh battery is still around 50W - but that's not really taking voltage drop into consideration. If you look at a battery with a regular charge, you'd only be getting around 40W.

With a parallel box you can build to 0.1ohms without worrying.

Voltage drop on a mech is significant and on a vv device its almost non existant ,because of the voltage drop ur vv mod wil hit harder

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks @Gizmo @Mike and @kelly22 for the quick replies i know and understand voltage drop on mechs just feels under powered will take @Mike 's advice build a 0.1 pair of coils an love them for and hour of battery live i guess?

Back