Metavape - Retailer Reviews

Hooked

Vapin' up a Storm
LV

Awards
I'm very impressed with Metavape @VapeN8th.

Firstly, they offered ecigssa forum members a 10% discount (for a limited time ) on purchases of The Mamasan. That was a kind gesture and one which I have not seen from other vendors.

Of course, I couldn't resist it and placed an order. It didn't arrive as soon as I'd expected because, as Nathan explained in an email, the wrong information had been given to the courier. To compensate for my wait, he added an extra 100ml bottle of Mamasan and a Metavape cap.

Of course we all appreciate receiving a free bottle of juice, but it's more than that. I liked that he was honest that there had been an error from their side. The same thing happened a month or two ago with another vendor who "forgot" to send one of my packages (I'd placed two orders). He also admitted his mistake. I have the utmost respect for people who admit their mistakes.

@Vape_N8th I had never bought anything from you before. It was your discount to forum members which enticed me. It's your honesty which will keep me. Thank you!

Back