Mini Durban Vape Meet

And, how was CloudFlavour's new juices.....you bustard as Super X would say - getting a preview?.
Yes, we should be more understanding about the costs for a B & M. And the consumer is getting more choice.
This I'm just going to lol at for a long time lol classic @Andre

I do hope that the folks from VapeShop (and all the other B&M shops) joins us here on the forum.

We could definitely do with some better manners in regards to increased costs with added benefits like availability, personal interaction, device/juice testing, etc. I think a lot of us are quite keen on having these establishments around and increased prices should not be looked upon as a negative. B&M shops are a great way to spread vaping to many smokers who would never discover it otherwise.

Our local vendors, whether they be online or B&M deserve our support - they are every bit as much a part of our community as any other vaper.

Lots of Liqua there, looks like they're the only shop in Durban that would have 18mg tobaccos...and Hangsen? What about Dekang tobaccos? ...Come on guys, tell us what ya got.

I think a lot of us are quite keen on having these establishments around and increased prices should not be looked upon as a negative. B&M shops are a great way to spread vaping to many smokers who would never discover it otherwise.

Yes, sure...most people are not into internet forums.

Here some more pics I took of there shop! They very friendly guys I will visit them a lot :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 43
Thank's @paulph201

That is a great looking shop. I can just see tons of curious smokers wandering in there and walking out with big fat smiles and empty wallets - a win for everybody :D

There was another mini vape meet last Friday with the first Vape Cabal in KZN but it was very poorly attended... but at least I won the mini cloud compo!

VapeKabal 017.JPG

Congratulations Rob! If I may ask, who is the good looking brunette at the doorway?

She was even hotter in real life! She had on hot pants... Yummy! She was a waitress! The food was excellent and the waitresses are rather cute too! :h:

I have to admit, I saw VapeShop and I was going to check it out, as I got closer and saw the Liqua juices, then I kept walking.

That is a pity because I would have probably bought an ohm meter from them as well!

Another Mini Vape meet for Durban... but more like a Thenancara delivery exercise! ;-)

VapeMeet01.jpg VapeMeet02.jpg

Jeez - judging by the smile on my face in the first picture one would think there is a hot waitress under the table ;)

Would love to join you guys at the next meet!

Back