Mod surgeon needed

Mzr

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Hi there all so today my beloved squonk mod had a nasty accident Coffee was the culprit so I am urgent need of a someone that can do heart transplant from one mod to another if anyone knows of someone who is able to assist or can assist I would gladly appreciate it I am willing to pay for the opp but please bear in mind I don't have medical aid :facepalm:
Thanks

Basically need to remove one dna 250c board from my paranormal and transfer to my other damaged mod

If just the board and screen then it's a solder job mostly. Just be careful with screen ribbon. Don't desolder at 510 if possible, it's much harder to resolder back on.

I was thinking of him @Jengz will give him a call in the morning just thought I'd check if anyone has any other possible contacts too

Sorry for hijacking your thread abit here @Mzr . I am also in need of Surgeon, I have two dna250 tugboat brushed aluminum limited edition mods that are both not working which I’m hoping to either fix or modify to take another board. So if you find someone please let me know

Sorry for hijacking your thread abit here @Mzr . I am also in need of Surgeon, I have two dna250 tugboat brushed aluminum limited edition mods that are both not working which I’m hoping to either fix or modify to take another board. So if you find someone please let me know
No problem at all buddy I have to take it to @Fiki and see what he says

hey guys. whats the problem with the dna boatd? is it the issue where u have to hold the power button for it to power up and then it says check battery check atomizer?

Back