Mofo Vapes Reviews + Give - Aways

I think these ceramic coils are not meant for nic salts free base only suppose for nic satisfaction yeah but not flavor if you want flavor go proper MTL. You just gonna waste your money cuzzie ;) I bought some Black Ice One shot will try that at slightly higher flavor % and 18mg nic as the original pods.....will report back also
Thanks Daniel. Good advise.I will definetly try my Nextiny Genisis Clone. Neva actually built dat. but am gona give it a go....will send some pics

Watched your video on the Cue pod filling. Well done. Thank you.

Did notice that you use "mofos" in about every sentence. Almost like a crutch - like uhm or ah would be. Became distracting for me. What does it mean, if anything?

Watched your video on the Cue pod filling. Well done. Thank you.

Did notice that you use "mofos" in about every sentence. Almost like a crutch - like uhm or ah would be. Became distracting for me. What does it mean, if anything?

@Andre it means Mother Fu^&$%er.

yo guyzzzz.,..wassup..
Today we are going to be doing the Bravo RTA Review from Wotofo.you dont want to miss this 1...

yo yO yO MOFO'S...
and...today we are going to be reviewing Something Special..YEAH
The BRAVO RTA by Wotofo.Not to be missed...Tonight

N'dulge Custard Vendetta by Gbom Liquids... One of the tastiest Liquids I have tasted in a long while....
Check out the Review

Just received a Brand NEW Device that's probably not even out as yet...Want to know what it is then check out my Review tomorrow.........
YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS THIS... IT IS A FIRST OF ITS KIND!!!!
I am sure it will take the market by storm.
Tune in Tomorrow if you dare to be apart of the new Revolution!!!!

Last edited:
Back