Mofo Vapes Reviews + Give - Aways

123.jpg View attachment 139741 Just as the saying goes, all roads lead to Rome. Being multifunctional and versatile, LUXOTIC MF BOX undoubtedly satisfies you in various ways to vape as squonk mod and box mod. The device comes with optional ergonomically designed circuit boards for your preference, which are direct output board with faddish indicator lights and variable voltage board with a 0.91inch OLED screen. Another highlight is that the 18650 and 21700 cell can be used interchangeably. Finally yet importantly, with the addition of multipurpose atomizer tube and open build space for DIY fun, the Guillotine V2 RDA can perfectly pair with LUXOTIC MF BOX in appearance and performance

Watsup MOFO's... Vapecon Ticket Giveaway!!!
Got 3 Vapecon Tickets to Giveaway in my next product review!!!

Rules Of Entry:
1.Have to be a subcriber to my Youtube Channel (click on link "MOFO VAPES" in Signature).
2. Have to comment on my Youtube Reviews.

Winners will be chosen at Random by a Randomiser Application.

You Will also be entered into a competition to win a Nomenon Hamper including a full range of juice and some Swag!!!

SO DON'T MISS OUT!!!!!

Is this where you post for the free vapecon tickets? Well if it is id like to be entered for consideration as i haven't been at one before and i think it can be nice. Having a beer and vape with the community could be cool. Also nice review, we don't see many reviews by South Africans and hope to see more. gg

Is this where you post for the free vapecon tickets? Well if it is id like to be entered for consideration as i haven't been at one before and i think it can be nice. Having a beer and vape with the community could be cool. Also nice review, we don't see many reviews by South Africans and hope to see more. gg
YOU POOR SOUL! Thanks for the kind words.
1ST WINNER IVapesDaNicotine
WELL DONE...YOUR TICKET IS ON THE WAY!

P.M me your Email and I will send you your ticket.

I saw on chat you can get into a vapecon ticket draw if you post a reason you'd like to go. Well its near me for the first time im aware, and id like to check it out. I can't get into those pod systems too much nic too quickly

Wismec Realeux RX300 400W MOD is this that monster vape in the video. what would a 400W vape be like is it for human consumption or do you fog clubs with it?

Wismec Realeux RX300 400W MOD is this that monster vape in the video. what would a 400W vape be like is it for human consumption or do you fog clubs with it?
yeah it is bud... Im the fog machine at clubs lol:-D...The next draw is on Friday bud.
There are 2 separate comps.
1 on my Youtube Channel and 1 Here. DOUBLE YOUR ODDS!!!:aplastao:

THE NEXT BEST THING & IT'S LOCAL!!!
Catch my Review on the DALA CUSTARD ECLAIR 3MG E-JUICE tonight!
Trust me you want to see this!!!
Uploaded via Android app.jpgUploaded via Android app.jpgUploaded via Android app.jpgUploaded via Android app.jpgUploaded via Android app.jpg

Attachments

• Uploaded via Android app.jpg
    Uploaded via Android app.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 4
    108.3 KB · Views: 3
    126.1 KB · Views: 3
Back