• Both - but more Mouth to Lung

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • Both - but more Direct Lung

Votes: 33 32.0%

• Total voters
Bumping this
If you havent voted yet, please do so with a normal browser

Interesting how many MTL vapers there are amongst the enthusiasts

I've been playing with the idea of getting a Berseker mini or the Flint kit from Geekvape and try this MTL idea.
Is it worth spending the money ?

I quickly realised that I dont like custards/ desserts flavours etc. The tobaccos and menthol juices is more to my liking. So then when I build high ohm low watts builds with restricted lung/or mtl I found these juices even getting better. But I actually dont go for these huge restricted airflow settings on the mtl devices, dont want to pull funny faces while trying to suck on the vape. So my preferred setup is on a mtl rda/rdta like Vapefly galaxies, I leave all the airflow options as open as they can, then I get a nice restricted draw, that I can mtl or restricted dl.
I get much better flavour like that, than I ever got from the Wasp or Recurve, on these juices. And as a bonus a single battery last the whole day and my daily juice went from 20+ml to less than 10ml. Some days I use so little juice, Im actually wondering if diy juice is still worth the effort if you use so little

I find MTL more appropriate for chain vaping when I get one or two free minutes at work. I get the Flavour and my boost my nicotine levels quickly. DL is more for the relaxed big clouds time may be in the evening or on weekends ;)

I find MTL more appropriate for chain vaping when I get one or two free minutes at work. I get the Flavour and my boost my nicotine levels quickly. DL is more for the relaxed big clouds time may be in the evening or on weekends ;)
Couldn't agree more!
I've been playing with the idea of getting a Berseker mini or the Flint kit from Geekvape and try this MTL idea.
Is it worth spending the money ?
I would recommend you get an MTL, it is a different experience. I'd try the Berserker, Ammit MTL RTA or Siren 2 MTL RTA. Or see if you can get your hands on a Kayfun Prime.

Interesting thread guys.

And I'm glad that there are options for both forms listed.
I cannot do without my Aspire Breeze 2 or my berserker mini but neither can I do without my hex and reload rta or hex and fatality rta

Update

Thanks to those who voted.
Now 92 votes

Interesting to see that 62% of voters in the poll have some form of exposure to MTL
Only 12% do MTL exclusively but a lot more folk do MTL in addition to...

Just glad to see that there are more MTL options out there these days - hope this continues
- and it's nice to see MTL being discussed more amongst the enthusiasts.

Back