Mr. Hardwick's: CHEESEBURGER!

method1

Resistance is futile.
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
200cheese.jpg
The culmination of 2 years of research, Mr. Hardwick's CHEESEBURGER is a flavour breakthough!

Traditionally spiced meat patties enrobed in cheddar, layered with crisp lettuce, ripe tomato, dijon mustard and a light hint of pickle, balanced between lightly toasted sesame buns!

Available in rare, medium rare and well done - 0, 3 & 6mg

Available now!​

WOW! This sounds amazing @method1! Who stocks it? It's not on your own website and couldn't find anything on Google

View attachment 127667
The culmination of 2 years of research, Mr. Hardwick's CHEESEBURGER is a flavour breakthough!

Traditionally spiced meat patties enrobed in cheddar, layered with crisp lettuce, ripe tomato, dijon mustard and a light hint of pickle, balanced between lightly toasted sesame buns!

Available in rare, medium rare and well done - 0, 3 & 6mg

Available now!​
Does it come with fries?

Wait until you try the Ribs and Onion Rings! I swear, Joel got that sticky Black Steers basting absolutely spot on. After vaping it, I dip my fingers into lemon water, it's that realistic. And using FA Pineapple for the onion rings was a stroke of genius.

Wait until you try the Ribs and Onion Rings! I swear, Joel got that sticky Black Steers basting absolutely spot on. After vaping it, I dip my fingers into lemon water, it's that realistic. And using FA Pineapple for the onion rings was a stroke of genius.
:babeando:

After helping out as a Beta tester and being trusted with the recipe I have decided to release it. Everyone should be able to experience this juice whether you mix in a bathtub or an ISO1 lab. #FREETHEBURGER power to the people!

RF SC Baked Bread 2%
FLV Brie Cheese 0.25%
FA Beef Roasted 1%
OOO Pickle 0.5%
FA Tomato Ripe 1%
FA Mustard 0.5%
INW Sesame 0.25%

After helping out as a Beta tester and being trusted with the recipe I have decided to release it. Everyone should be able to experience this juice whether you mix in a bathtub or an ISO1 lab. #FREETHEBURGER power to the people!

RF SC Baked Bread 2%
FLV Brie Cheese 0.25%
FA Beef Roasted 1%
OOO Pickle 0.5%
FA Tomato Ripe 1%
FA Mustard 0.5%
INW Sesame 0.25%
#FREETHEBURGER :coleman:

I will only buy this if @method1 can guarantee that it will have the same stale taste as McD cardboard variety and the equally un impressive chips taste on the exhale.

Can this be ordered with barbecue and menthol sauce?

Back