Mr. Hardwick's - Giveaway! Free DIY stuff & More!

method1

Resistance is futile.
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hi all!

The competition:

Send in your questions, comments, reviews etc to be read out and answered on tonights episode of the Hardwick's Podcast.

If your question / review / comment gets selected for use in the episode, you'll win some TASTY DIY stuff, if DIY is not your scene, we'll offer alternate prizes.

That's all there is to it, so post any questions, comments or content you'd like featured in the show in this thread.

How long have you been DIY'ing and have you always thought about starting a juice line?

1. What is next for Hardwick's?

2. Where does Hardwick's find his inspiration for new flavor profiles?

3. What is Hardwick's favorite setup at the moment and why?

4. What is Hardwick's favorite ADV?

As a new and fairly inexperienced diyer, I find thinking of new and unique flavour combinations difficult. Where do you find the inspiration for your combos and how can you prove that you're not ripping someones juice off. (Just found out that my litchi mango combo is not very unique...)

1.) Mind telling us a bit more about how your juices are manufactured? Like, from inception to going out to stores?
2.) A day in the life of Mr Hardwicks ;)

I would like to hear your thoughts on the low quality clones and sketchy juices entering the market i.e. The cutwood clones that we were talking about in the forums the last day or so and the possible copyrighted images or cartoonish images on the bottles.

what can we as a community do about it before it starts becoming an even larger problem. Is it possible to self regulate our market?

1. What would be tour number 1 tip for a new diyer.
2. Do you really have to shake nicotine before you use it
3. Is there really a major difference between different flavours for example tfa fa and flavour west etc

What is your diy ADV?

When producing you juice line do you make it in small batches or big batches and how long do you steep it before selling it?

1. What's your all time favorite chill track?
2. All time sexiest musician?
3. Do you have a soundtrack when mixing? Can you list it?

Why did you start to diy? Was it to save money in the beginning or did you know that you want to start your own line?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

How many times have you watched Debbie Does Dallas ? And why did you decide to go with the name Mr Hardwick? Must be a interesting story!

Surely you test your juices on a variety of devices before even releasing them. What setup(s) do you use before releasing them to the big wide world?

This is not a question, rather a comment:

@method1 and Mr Hardwicks rocks hard and rocks big time!

Looking forward to hearing the podcast

@method1

I have had a few of your juices DDD Whip the smackaroons... i find them strong in a RDA and RDTA so much so that I did not enjoy them until I popped them in a Melo.

When you develop a new line... what is your test equipment and how many different setups do you run a juice through before deciding to launch that specific flavour?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Since giving up the stinkies and taking up vaping I've developed compulsive buying disorder. Any advise on controling this illness?

During recipe development, how many weeks do you steep before you are confident it will have a good enough shelf life to release commercially? I ask because I am horribly impatient when it comes to steeping and have never reached a point where my own concoctions turned to shit after a long steep, because it's done way before even 2 weeks.

What range of devices do you do testing on to ensure it will be a good experience across the hoards of set ups people use?

Tell us more about the Jungle Flavour concentrates, compared to the better known brands and when it will be available for us to dive into?

DDD is the most awesome Doughnut juice ever. Can't get enough of that stuff.

Question: Are all Hardwicks juices in partnership with Wayne / DIYORDIE? Does he use some of your recipes?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Why don't more juice makers (or any for that matter) give recommended builds and power ratings for thier juices?

PS I know the answer... they want to appeal to everyone... but they most certainly should give guidance.

Dunno if I'm too late to the party but I'd love to hear juice mixologists' answer to the question we've been discussing in the main forum: "Why did we smoke only one brand of cigarette with one type of flavour while we were smokers, but we now chop and change flavours frequently as vapers?"

Back