Mr. Hardwick's: Guess & Win!

I think RUBIX - Shortbread and Banana wafer
OR maybe Barbwire - Tennis Biscuits with a Unicorn vomit ( incorporating all the things in the photo) topping
Or Something like Cena Express - Fruit explosion of some sorts.

John Cena losing his smarties slamming flavour :-@, Pamela's pink sweet melons:D, Cages 60 Second banana macaroons, or at least another stunning juice coming our way.

Just going by the celebs (Phill Collins and Pam Anderson) I would say Paradise Melons.

Not sure where Nick Cage fits in and I can't see the 4th celeb.

Thats more cos Joel looks like Phil Collins.

Plenty inside jokes on this one. Proper Mind F&$k

John Cena losing his smarties slamming flavour :-@, Pamela's pink sweet melons:D, Cages 60 Second banana macaroons, or at least another stunning juice coming our way.
Pamela's sweet melon ftw!!! Hahaha

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Rubik's cube flavour! Lemon, Cherry, Blueberry flavoured plastic yum!

On a serious note, Chocolate Rice Crunchie

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
A delicious blend of Mango, Pineapple and lime!

I would say Pamela Anderson flavour... But I have a feeling that might taste a bit stale and wouldn't market very well. :confused:

A delicious blend of Mango, Pineapple and lime!

I would say Pamela Anderson flavour... But I have a feeling that might taste a bit stale and wouldn't market very well. :confused:
I love me some Pam........ LOL
My boyhood dream, refuse to accept the fact that she is old now!

Duh, people. It's OBVIOUSLY tennis biscuits, the ball is a dead giveaway. @method1 crushes them up and adds them to his morning granola before he smokes it. Don't ask me how I know this, it's a hunch. But my hunches have a way of...

... being completely wrong, heh.

Back