Mr. Hardwick's: HARDSHOTS - EASY AS PIE (Competition!)

method1

Resistance is futile.
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
easy-pie.jpg

Mr. Hardwick's: EASY AS PIE

Crispy deep fried apple pie with a spiced vanilla glaze, just like our favourite drive-through dessert.

The 2nd in our range of HARDSHOT DIY concentrates.
Available this week.

COMPETITION!
Just tell us why you like (or dislike) one-shots!
Commenters will be entered into a draw to win an EASY AS PIE HARDSHOT.

One shots is so convenient for people that are new to DIY. I for one love the one shots because it helped ease the nerves when starting my DIY journey. It's also a fast way and cheaper way to stock up on juice.

Like: easy to mix... even on a doff day
Dislike: makes me feel like an idiot when I think about all the wasted concentrates on my "herbicide mixes"

Easy mixing is a win, great for those days when you feel like something new but you're in a zero effort mood. :)

-Convenience.
-less time consuming.
-less chance of tipping bottles over because now there’s only one concentrate bottle.
-You can still ultimately decide at what strength of the concentrate you prefer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cause one shots are “easy as pie” :clap:

I’ve been so keen for these forever!!! I think one shots are going to revolutionize the DIY community and get way more people interested in mixing than ever before!!

What a pleasure to add just one flavour ingredient to your base. No more taking out multiple concentrates and then filing them again. And steeping time is almost halved.

There’s no doubt in my mind that one shots are the future of vaping.

It’s easy
Convenient
Cost effective
It takes the hassle out of having to ensure you have all the ingredients, nothing worse than getting halfway thru a mix only to see you’re a ml short.
You’re guaranteed that the juice is exactly as the mixer intended
Gives you freedom to mix to your personal preference regarding nicotine and pg/vg

One shots just make mixing so much easier, and cost effective in my opinion.

Also noteworthy add on... cost saving especially if the one shot is based off a recipe which requires exotic ingredients (e.g. sweet rice) or ones that basically would cost more (again sweet rice being +- R60) than half the price of the one shot mix

Also noteworthy add on... cost saving especially if the one shot is based off a recipe which requires exotic ingredients (e.g. sweet rice) or ones that basically would cost more (again sweet rice being +- R60) than half the price of the one shot mix
Very clever llama this evening :clap:

I really like to get to feel like I'm a DIY'er when I'm really no such thing ;)

Best thing about 1shots is that you will never be missing 1 concentrate,you mix it up and chances are it will turn out good!

I love the cost-effectiveness of it, as well as the simplicity!

No shopping around for concentrates and ending up paying shipping from multiple stores.
Can always get your preffered nic, vg/pg ratio and flavour strength.
Mostly snv.

Ps: I have heard rumours about this apple pie. Some who had toot of it say its chicken dinner pudding.

Back