Mr. Hardwick's: HARDSHOTS - EASY AS PIE (Competition!)

All of the above, and

Mixing an already known (mostly) & tested recipe. The mixer/creator has done all the hard work - I just mix...

I agree all of the above.

And if you are a mixer like me, obsessed with trying to create your own recipes, you could end up with a month of crap juices. Recipes that sounded better in my head and didn't quite turn out as you want. Like I have this month :oops:

Having some OneShots in your masses of ingredients, allows you to have 'sure thing' recipes on the side... which you can tell your friends are your own... and then admit the truth an hour later :D

Lucky me, I nearly placed an order yesterday, but couldn't find the one shot, so decided to do it tonight, so at the top of my list, Easy as Pie by @method1 . And no, :(I saw this thread too late to enter, but will definately be enjoying this with all of you.:D

Pros:
#1 avoids many hours sitting on e-liquid-recipes.com trying to imagine how a recipe would taste
#2 value for money ... because vaping has made me poor :(

Cons:
#1 the hype train is just as real as it is with pre-mixed. You never know if you'll like the concentrate ... and when you don't, you're "effectively" stuck with 200+ mls of it :D

Did you mix yours yet @Room Fogger?
Did a small mix, waiting for tomorrow to sample it, want to rewick the Solo for the occasion. Easy as pie 2 x30ml. Waiting for another 3 one shots as well. Until I have recovered some more this is an easy way to have some good juice with minimum effort and concentration, not there yet.
IMG_0152.JPG

Did a small mix, waiting for tomorrow to sample it, want to rewick the Solo for the occasion. Easy as pie 2 x30ml. Waiting for another 3 one shots as well. Until I have recovered some more this is an easy way to have some good juice with minimum effort and concentration, not there yet.
View attachment 126708
Looking good :party:

Will definately do, I'm so impatient to try but wanted to give it at least some time to work it out in the bottle.:)
I’m the same.

Impatience kicks in, wicks get redone, juice get dripped and then it’s KAK cause I couldn’t wait!

Got my easy as pie hardshot today. Mixed up, and waiting till tomorrow to vape it. Smells damn good

Well, i just dripped some of this pie. Its good, its delicious, its yummy. Gona let it stand some more, sure it will only get better.

@method1 @Paul33 The nomness is great with this one :D , rocking in the Skyclone. Going to mix the rest of the one shot to let it stand for a while, I think it is just going to go from great to incredible, I really like this one. It may just end up in my basket on a monthly basis.

@method1 @Paul33 The nomness is great with this one :D , rocking in the Skyclone. Going to mix the rest of the one shot to let it stand for a while, I think it is just going to go from great to incredible, I really like this one. It may just end up in my basket on a monthly basis.
Now THATS what I wanted to hear!!

I’m going to rewick and start dripping it when I get home then mix the rest :clap:

If it’s good in the skyclone it will be in the B.B. bonus. I needed something else to go in there!!

Back