Mr. Hardwick's: HARDSHOTS - EASY AS PIE (Competition!)

@method1 some feedback on your easy as pie:

First drag a few days ago I wasn’t sold and put it back in the cupboard.

Grabbed it again today and dripped and haven’t put it down.

Hats off to you sir, this juice is top drawer. Definitely going to become a staple in my rotation.

Congrats to the winners and to @method1 !
Easy as pie

My favourite time of the day, The Courier Guy just dropped of my prize, Easy as Pie one shot! Thank you so much for the competition @method1 , it was great, can't wait to mix this weekend. Thanks for the tester of mango lassie included as well.

My favourite time of the day, The Courier Guy just dropped of my prize, Easy as Pie one shot! Thank you so much for the competition @method1 , it was great, can't wait to mix this weekend. Thanks for the tester of mango lassie included as well.

Nice, hope you enjoy it!

Congrats, dude. Please post a detailed review of the Easy as Pie. I'm thinking of ordering some of it month end and would like to hear your thoughts on it.

Ok, here is my review of the Easy as Pie one shot. [USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] , please move if not the correct thread for this please.

Tank: Skyclone without an air disc, one airflow closed.
Coil: Fine MTL 2.5 Id fused Clapton coil.
Mod: Therion 166.
Wattage: 18 to 24 watts
Profile: Bakery

Right of the mix and resting for about 4 hours the taste is a bit mixed and I battled to figure out the flavours, but it was not an unpleasant experience.
By day 3 the individual flavours started to be identifiable and they were starting to work together. At this stage you already know that this is becoming a seriously good juice.
After 7 days it really started shining for me. I get a sweet pastry on the inhale, but not overly sweet, and a sweet and sour cooked apple taste on the exhale. The apple is a subtle taste and not overpowering and is how a pie apple must taste in my opinion. I do not get any cinnamon or raisin which reminds me more of a danish type bakery than anything else.

I have been vaping it as an adv the whole week in my rotation of juices, and especially liked it in the afternoons after lunch and evenings. I think for me this is going to become a regular in my rotation, especially in winter where we want a heavier pudding or bakery that is a bit hotter on the cold days. My sweet spot was at about 18 w most of the time as I prefer a cooler vape. At 24 w the flavours are more pronounced, but too hot for me at this stage, this may be better for winter as it will give a hotter vape that is more suitable for the season.

I am really enjoying this and will definately be buying the one shot for mixing again in future. This will definately be in my rotation in especially winter months. Thank you to @method1 for the awesome competition and also for a great juice imho.

Ok, here is my review of the Easy as Pie one shot. g0g , please move if not the correct thread for this please.

Tank: Skyclone without an air disc, one airflow closed.
Coil: Fine MTL 2.5 Id fused Clapton coil.
Mod: Therion 166.
Wattage: 18 to 24 watts
Profile: Bakery

Right of the mix and resting for about 4 hours the taste is a bit mixed and I battled to figure out the flavours, but it was not an unpleasant experience.
By day 3 the individual flavours started to be identifiable and they were starting to work together. At this stage you already know that this is becoming a seriously good juice.
After 7 days it really started shining for me. I get a sweet pastry on the inhale, but not overly sweet, and a sweet and sour cooked apple taste on the exhale. The apple is a subtle taste and not overpowering and is how a pie apple must taste in my opinion. I do not get any cinnamon or raisin which reminds me more of a danish type bakery than anything else.

I have been vaping it as an adv the whole week in my rotation of juices, and especially liked it in the afternoons after lunch and evenings. I think for me this is going to become a regular in my rotation, especially in winter where we want a heavier pudding or bakery that is a bit hotter on the cold days. My sweet spot was at about 18 w most of the time as I prefer a cooler vape. At 24 w the flavours are more pronounced, but too hot for me at this stage, this may be better for winter as it will give a hotter vape that is more suitable for the season.

I am really enjoying this and will definately be buying the one shot for mixing again in future. This will definately be in my rotation in especially winter months. Thank you to @method1 for the awesome competition and also for a great juice imho.
Thanks for this review, bud. I have just placed an order with Black Vapour @Richio now for my DIY supplies and have added this as well. Hopefully this will kickstart me back into the DIY game again. I cannot wait to try this one shot out!

Last edited:
So easy as pie has become a staple juice for me @method1 :campeon:

What and when is the next one shot going to be?

Back