MTL tank that is not rebuildable

MeirTaitz

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hu guys

I'm fairly new to vaping and am trying to find a mtl tank that takes premade coils. Any suggestions would be appreciated :)

Hi and welcome. Look at the freemax fireluke 22, the voopoo PNP tank, and when I recall I'll post more options.
Maybe by then this thread will be filled with replies.

Isn't the new Zeus Nano an MTL that takes commercial coils too?

Hi and welcome. Look at the freemax fireluke 22, the voopoo PNP tank, and when I recall I'll post more options.
Maybe by then this thread will be filled with replies.
Thanks for the reply :)
I just bought the voopoo pnp mtl podtank. the 0.8 coil isn't terrible but honestly even with the mtl mouthpiece it kinda sucks airflow wise.

I just bought the voopoo pnp mtl podtank. the 0.8 coil isn't terrible but honestly even with the mtl mouthpiece it kinda sucks airflow wise.
I ran the 1.2Ω through the PnP 2ml tank, same story, no matter how much you close the airflow it is not even restricted Direct Lung, way too airy for a MTL setup. The Aspire tanks that runs the Nautilus or BVC coils are good to look at for sure. Or the Vaporesso Tanks (VM series) that runs the EUC coils, also a good option.

I ran the 1.2Ω through the PnP 2ml tank, same story, no matter how much you close the airflow it is not even restricted Direct Lung, way too airy for a MTL setup. The Aspire tanks that runs the Nautilus or BVC coils are good to look at for sure. Or the Vaporesso Tanks (VM series) that runs the EUC coils, also a good option.
If you research the top 10 mtl tanks on the market, you cannot find ONE of them in SA. Really sad man. Would LOOOOVE that Innokin Zlide or even Zenith. I guess I'll go pick up the nautilus while dreaming of the zlide :)
I sincerely hope this Nautilus tank works with my 510 adapter and there isn't too much overhang.
Thanks for all the help everyone :)

That's all I could find without having to dig too deep. You'll find a lot of the non-chain vape stores most of the times have older stock in-store that is not on their websites.

Pity you can't get the Twisp Arcus tank anymore, was 'n brilliant MTL tank from them, @HPBotha may you have some kiosk that still stock these? with coils of course.

The Twisp Vega tank may also still be available, I know the coils are. Good for MTL and brilliant mouth piece

images

Ok ,I don't have experience with the voopoo PNP tank. The suggestion was made on popularity. The fireluke 22 does both but it's very good at DL.
Vandy Vape also have a berserker that takes replaceable coils. Don't know about stockists though.

Well, my first day on this forum (or any forum in my life) and I am hugely surprised and impressed at the amount of people willing to answer and help someone out. I love it already! I am sitting with my brand new Nautilus GT waiting for it to soak and then it's time to hit it!
Thank you ALL sincerely for all your advice and help :)

Back